• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Allen designs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Allen designs

1934 Ford Roadster
    This Roadster, fitted with a 350 Chevy engine ("RRR” branded), and a custom grill was a featured player on the show “Home Improvement”. In fact, Tim Taylor actually built this hotrod from the frame rails up on the show. (This Roadster is very dear to Tim’s heart.)

Re: Tim Allen designs

I love Tim Allen's cars!! And Home Improvement too, it's one of my favs! They also built a 1949 Ford Convertible on Home Improvement. It was maroon with a tan convertible top.

Comment

Here's a pic of the '49 Ford...

Comment

I remember that car. He got there after selling the blue car to Papa Mea pizza guy.

Comment

Yeah....the pizza guy!! I forgot that he sold it to the pizza guy. But I do remember that Jay Leno is there cleaning up some cars when they pick out the '49 Ford. Jay Leno's a car guy too!! I wonder who has more cool cars....Tim Allen or Jay Leno?

Comment

Jay Leno I think.

Comment

You were right Cobalt2006, Jay Leno definitely takes the prize. I did a little research and found out that Jay Leno has a lot of cars. A few that I found to be the most interesting were a McLaren F1, a 1,070 horsepower 1966 Toronado, a jet-powered motorcycle, a 1941 fire truck, and a hot rod with a twin-turbocharged tank engine. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobalt2006 View Post
                I love this one. When the TV show rides first came out, they did a show about Tim Allen. He got this truck out and ran up and down the street doing burnouts and stuff. It set off every car alarm for a block.
                2005 GMC Sierra-Black(Oh Yeah it's Black )

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');