• US Flag waving in the background behind three Meguiar's spray products.  Meguiar's logo 4th of July Independence Day Sale.  15% Off Sitewide plus Free Shipping Over $99.  Shop Now, Use Code JULY4.  Expires 7/7/24, Valid Online Only, Excludes Discounted Kits.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cars & Coffee 02-09-08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars & Coffee 02-09-08

Oh, the brutal winter weather in California!

Got there too late to park with the other Brits.

So I found a nice neighborhood.

Sweet!

Naked trio.

The Yellow club was out in force (but no Checker Marathons today).

Before heading home I stopped around the corner. Twenty some odd years ago this used to be Orange County International Raceway.

PC.

Re: Cars & Coffee 02-09-08

Nice pictures, as usual. Lotta work posting those.
    I need to get down there one of these days... Then you guys can show me the ropes!
    Last edited by Kevin Brown; Feb 14, 2008, 02:08 AM. Reason: then
    Kevin Brown
    NXTti Instructor, Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team, Meguiar's Distributor/Retailer

Comment

You guys have way to much fun out there. Great pics. Thanks for sharing.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

Thanks for sharing.
        Seems like you had lots of fun

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Brown View Post
          Nice pictures, as usual. Lotta work posting those.
          I need to get down there one of these days... Then you guys can show me the ropes!
          Kevin, it isn't a rope show. Its about cars!
          Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Nice pics you lucky dog, it's 20 degrees and snowing here.
            1996 Camaro SS

Comment

Thank you for posting, that's where all BUG-Ins used to be...
              03 MINI BRG/BLK CVT - SOLD | 08 Black WRX - FAST!

Comment

Beautiful pics, Paul! Thanks for sharing. I have to make time to go to this event soon. I miss it.
                "Huu duyen thien ly nang tuong ngo,
                Vo duyen doi dien bat tuong phung."

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong this is held every Saturday morning?
                  I want to have a look the time Ill be there for my visit in Apr. How fare is this from Meguiars as I'll go there 1st then make my way to Meguiars for the class.
                  Cheers
                  Angelo
                  The Best Last Step, is the step backwards you take to admire your work!
                  Originally posted by Mike Phillips
                  If you use #7 on your car, you're not in good company... you're in GREAT company!

Comment

Very nice, we have a large weekly meet like this in Florida that I attend every Friday, I always wished it was during the day though. My camera ***** at night pictures so I'm never able to take pictures of all the awesome cars, but it's nearly identical to the Cars & Coffee in terms of size and the variety of cars. Thanks for sharing dude.
                    --2004 Ford Mustang V6 -- Full mod list and some pictures at my SouthFloridaStangs Vehicle Garage --

Comment

Originally posted by professorsabre View Post
                      Correct me if I'm wrong this is held every Saturday morning?
                      I want to have a look the time Ill be there for my visit in Apr. How fare is this from Meguiars as I'll go there 1st then make my way to Meguiars for the class.
                      Cheers
                      Angelo
                      Yes, just about every Saturday morning. A couple of times a year they have to move it across the street or something due to special events at the Ford/Mazda complex but that’s very rare.

It’s less than ten miles from Meg’s HQ, about a fifteen minute drive. Unfortunately, the timing overlaps somewhat with Meg’s Saturday classes. If you only have one Saturday here I’d definitely recommend doing both but you’ll have to leave Car&Coffee early.

PC.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');