• US Flag waving in the background behind three Meguiar's spray products.  Meguiar's logo 4th of July Independence Day Sale.  15% Off Sitewide plus Free Shipping Over $99.  Shop Now, Use Code JULY4.  Expires 7/7/24, Valid Online Only, Excludes Discounted Kits.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where can i get my car detailed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where can i get my car detailed

i want to get my car buffed to remove imperfections. I live in miami and i only want the car buffed if it would work out cheaper that way. I tryed to get everything out by hand but its to dificult. does one knows where i can go that uses meguiars products?

Re: where can i get my car detailed

You can check the yellow pages for detailers in your area and you can ask them if they use Meguiar's.

Comment

If you post your location, maybe someone near by can help.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by mitoman212 View Post
        i want to get my car buffed to remove imperfections. I live in miami and i only want the car buffed if it would work out cheaper that way. I tryed to get everything out by hand but its to dificult. does one knows where i can go that uses meguiars products?
        Well I could fly in and take care of it
        WrightDetail
        The Wright Way
        2007 Chevy HHR
        2008 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 1500

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');