• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont know if this has been answered before but apparently i have 10, yay!. I did a search to find out what is about and is something to do with when you give someone some good advice. Is there anyway of finding out where or who this 10 has come from. it would be rewarding to see where i have been of good help.

Thanx Christian

Re: Reputation

Just click on the 'User CP'. They will show up in the main screen.
    Scott

Comment

Here's the vBulletin documentation on the Reputation feature with their software.

It's basically a way for forum members to rate another member's post usually based upon the content of the post, i.e. the more helpful a member is with their posts will be reflected by a higher Reputation level assuming his or her fellow members add to their reputation. It also has the potential to be misused if the feature is enabled to allow negative feedback on a post also and some people could use this in a negative way.

We enabled it but we don't really do much with it, we are open to feedback from our forum members and their thoughts on the subject.

Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Thank You Mike that's very helpful of you, i appreciate you taking the time to explain it.

Christian

Comment

Sorry Guys i maybe being really stupid but had a look and cant see anything i have searched around a bit. But still lost. It probably gonna be really obvious as soon as you say. I will included a shot of my User CP.

Comment

Where did you get the "rep of 10" from? Looking at your "avatar" area, it shows you currently have a Rep Power of only 1. (Last line under your avatar.) This would seem to indicate that nobody has added to your rep, so you wouldn't have any listings in your User CP.

But then, I have a rep of 2, but nothing listed in my CP either, so I don't know. Maybe it was in my 'other' archived user cp.

Sorry I can't be of more help.
            The grass is always greener on the septic field.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');