• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shipping in Winter...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping in Winter...

I learned a lesson when I left my NXT in the trunk in the winter. It turned watery and I had to throw it away.

I am wondering if I order online from Meguairs in the winter. How do we ensure that the products are not left in the cold for hours? I don't think that the trucks have heat in the cargo compartments.

Re: Shipping in Winter...

I've been wanting to try out some M105 since it came out but I'm waiting for the weather to warm up before I order. I worked for UPS while I was in college. The trailers are not heated and they are left out side during the winter. I figure I can't detail till the weather warms up anyway.
    Scott

Comment

Let's say a product is actually damaged by the cold temperature, would Meguiars replace it?

In other words, who is accountable? Meguairs, the courier or the end consumer ?

Comment

well according to my accounting class
        if its shipped FOB (freight on board) shipping point, then as soon as it leaves meguiars it becomes the buyers responsibility

-or-

if its shipped FOB destination then it is Meguiars job to get it to you any way possible.

i think that its insured through UPS. like if you order something and it never comes you call Megs and they send it to you again, UPS pay for it because they just left it outside your house instead of ringing the doorbell and making you sign for it.

I know this doesnt help much but i just have to let some people know that i get my accounting class lol

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');