• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

car washes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car washes

I bought a new car 3 months ago & I had the first oil change for free. Anyway I was waiting for them to change it and was looking around when I saw 2 guys washing the new cars. They just hosed them with water & dryed them with chamios. I thought my washing used to be bad but I guess I was wrong! Now I see how the marks got in my car.

Re: car washes

I was asked to wash cars for a dealer friend of mine, and I turned him down. He has about 600 cars on the lot at any given time, so there was plenty of work. But he was only paying $0.80 per car......so now you see why they just rinse them off and dry them
    2008 Meguiar's Batmobile Team
    2008 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
    2009 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
    2010 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team

Comment

Re: car washes

I worked at a dealership for two summers when I was 15 and 16. We used those awesome brushes on poles and a bucket of soap. We actually did more than most dealers since the brushes were actually kinda nice and the soap was pretty good. We used a pressure washer that had a spot free rinse system and it worked pretty good. We sprayed the cars off, washed them, then rinsed them.

One time I was spraying off a brand new black GTO and the nozzle on the pressure washer shot off and bounced slap off the car door. lucky it didnt hurt anything.
      Current Jeep: 2004 Jeep Liberty with stuff

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
      Live on the edge... try something new, try NXT Tech Wax 2

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');