• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detailing DVD i cant seem to get

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detailing DVD i cant seem to get

Any suggestions i would love to pick up mikes dvd "How to use the pc for showcar results" since it looks like iam going to get the G-110 soon and want to know how to properly use it but the sites that have this dvd wont ship internationally, Canada, any suggestions how to can get my hands on this one guys? thxs for your time and effort.

Re: Detailing DVD i cant seem to get

http://www.autodetailingsolutions.co...ailing_dvd.htm Don't know if they ship to Canada.
    If you think it it's expensive to hire a professional,
    hire an amateur first.
    King of the Mustang louvers

Comment

ya thats the one site that keeps coming up for that DVD but no they don't ship to Canada though

Comment

Here you go, this sight says it ships anywhere in the world that is not flagged as a security risk.............

I believe the proprietor is the producer of the video.

Hope that helps,

Life isn't about 'weathering the storm', it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Comment

Try ShowCarDetailing.com

See if you can send Richard an Email asking if he will ship to Canada.
          Erik Mejia

Polishing Paint removes the stress in my life, and the swirls on my car.

Comment

Hey,

I would suggest talking with Chris at eshine.ca. He is in Canada, carries the video and is a great guy to deal with!!!

I think he may be out of stock at the moment but I am sure he will be getting more stock quickly!

Tim
            Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');