• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Father's Day Present

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Father's Day Present

Originally posted by 3Fitty View Post
    100% right and thank God for this forum, otherwise I'd think there is something wrong with me.

My best friend has two cars, a brand new C-Class Benz and a brand new Lexus RX and he absolutely refuses to do any car care himself OR professional detailing. The local car wash with their "hand dry with dirty rags" is what he does.

As a result, his black RX has swirl marks out the wazoo, yet my buddy thinks I'm the one that is NUTS. He's got $90,000 worth of automobiles in his driveway and he treats them like step children. He almost had me convinced I was the crazy one until I found MOL.
    I saw the "hand dry with dirty rags" at the new local car washer, and felt like vomiting... someone offered me a job there, I said no, because I'm not associating my work with terrible quality

such a thoughtful wife you have! enjoy
    2004 Mustang GT - Sonic Blue

Comment

any pics???

Comment

Originally posted by supercharged View Post
        any pics???
        Wow, I didn't know anyone would be interested. I'll take some this weekend and post. Here is a brief accounting of what I got:

1 - DA Polisher

6 - 8006 Pads

4 - 9006 Pads

2 - 7006 Pads

2 - Terry Bonnets (for wax removal over 7006 pads)

2 - M80

1 - NXT 2.0

1 - NXT Speed Detailer

1 - 32oz APC

1 - 32oz Hyper Dressing

1 - Meg's Water Magnet

3 - Meg's MF towels

1 - Clay Bar

1 - Meg's free gift bag

I think that is everything (but I'm back at work and I may have left something out or added too much of something). I got home last night at about 8pm and it was "kid in a candy store time". I think my first order of business will be to do a complete engine detail on my wife's car using the APC and the Hyper Dressing (along with some other tools previously purchased from recommendation of MOL members).
        ----------------------------------

3Fitty - Now recommending products I have never used.

Comment

Wow, I didn't know anyone would be interested. I'll take some this weekend and post. Here is a brief accounting of what I got:

1 - DA Polisher

6 - 8006 Pads

4 - 9006 Pads

2 - 7006 Pads

2 - Terry Bonnets (for wax removal over 7006 pads)

2 - M80

1 - NXT 2.0

1 - NXT Speed Detailer

1 - 32oz APC

1 - 32oz Hyper Dressing

1 - Meg's Water Magnet

3 - Meg's MF towels

1 - Clay Bar

1 - Meg's free gift bag

I think that is everything (but I'm back at work and I may have left something out or added too much of something). I got home last night at about 8pm and it was "kid in a candy store time". I think my first order of business will be to do a complete engine detail on my wife's car using the APC and the Hyper Dressing (along with some other tools previously purchased from recommendation of MOL members).
          I'm always interested. Pics of care pcare products collection are so teasing!

Comment

100% right and thank God for this forum, otherwise I'd think there is something wrong with me.

My best friend has two cars, a brand new C-Class Benz and a brand new Lexus RX and he absolutely refuses to do any car care himself OR professional detailing. The local car wash with their "hand dry with dirty rags" is what he does.

As a result, his black RX has swirl marks out the wazoo, yet my buddy thinks I'm the one that is NUTS. He's got $90,000 worth of automobiles in his driveway and he treats them like step children. He almost had me convinced I was the crazy one until I found MOL.
            i seem to constantly be talking about washing my car and hate it when it rains or whatever and i cannot get to it to make it all better. i get the eyes rolling at me often. as in you are doing what again? it's ok.

Monty
            2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP 40th Anniversary Edition
            Dark Cherry Metallic in color NOT purple, plum, maroon or any other color you think it might be.

Comment

"Car Crazy" is right. How about "online nuthouse for detailing freaks". LOL

Comment

Originally posted by supercharged View Post
                I'm always interested. Pics of care pcare products collection are so teasing!
                Me too. You never get tired of seeing other people's collections.

Comment

i know I dont
                  2004 Mustang GT - Sonic Blue

Comment

Originally posted by rebelde33 View Post
                    Me too. You never get tired of seeing other people's collections.
                    same goes for other ppls rides. never get tired of seeing pics of them.

Monty
                    2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP 40th Anniversary Edition
                    Dark Cherry Metallic in color NOT purple, plum, maroon or any other color you think it might be.

Comment

At long last, portions of the gift in pictures;

Comment

At long last, portions of the gift in pictures;

Sweeeeeeeeeeet!
                        Shane
                        1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');