• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good weather info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good weather info

I found this link:
    The leading live storm chasing streaming platform & online source for extreme weather news. Watch the nations top storm chasers track tornados in real-time.

It is full of good info on severe weather. Click on chasecams and watch chasers live!! Thursday night I watched the tornado touch down in Kearney, NE. Scary!!
    After all the bad weather in my area this is keeping me informed!

Kelly
    MOL- Welcome to the world of real detailer's

Re: Good weather info

Kelly,
    Thats a cool site. Take care and stay safe out there. Thanks for sharing.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

It has been crazy in the area. very hard to keep the car clean.
      And keeping the yard mowed is really hard. The grass is just growing like crazy.
      That sight gives one an insight what the NWS is thinking. From what I have read this week may be nutz!! We will see. We will,we have a area in the basement just in case.

Kelly

Comment

Thanks for the link. That is a nice site. I been using a program I downloaded as a trial and ended up buying the program because of how interesting it is. If you google STORM PREDATOR that is the program. You can set up alerts for your area and let it run in the background and it will alert you via email,test messaging if a storm approaches the area you designate. I use it all the time since I live right on lake michigan and a small stom coming in ends up being much worse the predicted half of the time.

Comment

I'll check that out. I also have a weather radio that alerts automatically of watches and warnings. Hello! Here we go again. That radio just went off! It does scare you sometimes. LOL! Thunderstorm Watch till 2PM local.

Pretty humid out so it could be noisy today.

Kelly
          Last edited by kellyinkc; Jun 2, 2008, 05:27 AM. Reason: Typo's...

Comment

Now this is interesting!!!!

Chasing something, clouds are lowering...

Kelly

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');