• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pad cleaning solution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pad cleaning solution

Hi all,
    Have another question, I have the system 2000 pad washer that I really like, makes cleaning pads on the fly a breeze, but the snappy pad cleaning powder or the DP Pad rejuvinator seems a lot like Spic and Span. Has anyone have any experience using Spic and Span for pad cleaning? I just thought it would be a lot easier to obtain and more cost effective if it didn't damage the pads.

Thanks,

Tom

Re: Pad cleaning solution

Check out Bissel brand carpet cleaning solution.

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips View Post
      Check out Bissel brand carpet cleaning solution.

Hmm...Which formula and at what dilution? Most if not all Bissell formulas contain Scotchguard but I'm not as familiar with the new Scotchguard formula. Could this create an issue?

Comment

I would have to do a search to try and find out what it was that Buelwinkle showed me one day as I think he included a picture...

Also, just to be clear this isn't a "Meguiar's" recommendation, just something I've seen other's using and talking about that seem to work pretty good.

Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');