• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Nick!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Nick!!

Hey Nick, have a great day!!

Ryan
    Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Re: Happy Birthday Nick!!

Nick have a great day.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

Ha! Thanks guys!
      You are the first to take notice Normally, I just keep my B-Day a secret(at least I don't go advertising it all over the place).

Still no call from the G/F She's out flying right now(flight attendant), so she must be sleeping in
      2008 Meguiar's Batmobile Team
      2008 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
      2009 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
      2010 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team

Comment

Hey Nick

Hope you have a great day

Comment

Have a great one Nick!
          Scott

Comment

Hope you have an awesome day Nick.

Comment

Happy B-day Nick!

Go buy yourself something nice! New car, motorcycle, boat....
              Rasky's Auto Detailing

Comment

Happy Birthday Nick!

Mike Phillips
                760-515-0444
                showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Thanks guys!

And Rasky....working on my B-day present Building myself a dedicated Home Theater room. 106" screen More details to come later(with pictures), but this will be a several month build. The end result will be worth it though. I'm a freak for scary movies, and no one in my house likes(or can handle) scary movies. So I will be able to watch what I want, whenever I want Best birthday present ever!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Chapman View Post
                    Thanks guys!

And Rasky....working on my B-day present Building myself a dedicated Home Theater room. 106" screen More details to come later(with pictures), but this will be a several month build. The end result will be worth it though. I'm a freak for scary movies, and no one in my house likes(or can handle) scary movies. So I will be able to watch what I want, whenever I want Best birthday present ever!

Now that's what I'm talking about!

Don't know how far along you are but I have a friend at http://www.asiproaudio.com/
                    Rasky's Auto Detailing

Comment

Originally posted by RaskyR1 View Post

Now that's what I'm talking about!

Don't know how far along you are but I have a friend at http://www.asiproaudio.com/

Awesome! As of now, I have all the equiptment that I need. It's been set up in the livingroom for quite some time now, and the G/F hates it all We have an extra room in the back of the house thats always been used just for storage. Working on cleaning it up right now, then knocking down a couple of walls, doing some sheetrock work, closing up a couple of windows, trimming it out, painting, then I get to install everything. I'm really excited about it, and ready to pop in the first movie I have about $4k in video equiptment and about $15k in audio equiptment. Now it can finally be used to it's potential

Comment

Happy Birthday Nick!
                        Jesse

2009-2014 Meguiar's/Car Crazy SEMA Team
                        www.ShineTechAutoDetail.com
                        Facebook www.detailing.com

Comment

Awesome! As of now, I have all the equiptment that I need. It's been set up in the livingroom for quite some time now, and the G/F hates it all We have an extra room in the back of the house thats always been used just for storage. Working on cleaning it up right now, then knocking down a couple of walls, doing some sheetrock work, closing up a couple of windows, trimming it out, painting, then I get to install everything. I'm really excited about it, and ready to pop in the first movie I have about $4k in video equiptment and about $15k in audio equiptment. Now it can finally be used to it's potential
                          Nice! can't wait to see pics!

If you do need any acoustic materials or layout advice send me a PM and I'll get you in touch with my friend.
                          Rasky's Auto Detailing

Comment

Dude your home theater is going to be amazing when it's done! I can't wait to see the photos.

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm really excited about this project I just need more free time, a full time job plus this detailing gig makes for very little free time to persue project like this for myself But it'll make it that much more rewarding once it's all finished

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');