• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many times do you check to see if you get the following?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many times do you check to see if you get the following?

Type: Package
    UPS has delivered the shipment.
    Delivered
    Delivered On: 07/23/2008
    1:57 P.M.
    watched it all week since placing the order and now I just have to get off work to go and play with it lol-
    oh it's my ADS order -i'm going to FLEX my muscles and DA my ride this weekend or tonight. - It doesn't have to be related to detailing equipment- it's for whatever you ordered!

Re: How many times do you check to see if you get the following?

Congrats on the purchase!

I always check my order status obsessively too. Most times I'm pretty excited to get what ever it is. Heck the last online order was for HDMI cables and I was checking all day everyday till it was here.
    Scott

Comment

yeah I saw it was out for delievery this morninng at 5am but I kept hitting refresh but gave up and just opened the site every 10 minutes lol.

Comment

I guess it's like Christmas but with out the surprise!

Comment

It is just another sign of our compulsion. lol Congrats on your order.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

thanks, i ordered the 83 and 80 from a local store so that should be in friday. I think I am going to order the pad washer I really just want to find the best solution. The bottle of spray they have looks a little small and I don't know the re-fill price. I also have to confess that I had to look up what CDO and OCD was lol. I have been reading your sig for the longest and I wanted to ask but I was like naw so today I did my computer thing and looked it up and boom I was like lol - IT MAKES SINCE NOW!

Comment

Type: Package

What should I do if I'm expecting a delivery?
              This is the most up-to-date information about the status of your shipment. For residential deliveries that require a signature, you can leave instructions for the driver if no one will be home. For example, you can ask that it be delivered to a neighbor who will be home. Shipments that don't require a signature can be left in a safe place at the driver's discretion.

In Transit - On Time

Scheduled Delivery: 07/28/2008
              Shipped To: SHAKOPEE, MN, US
              Shipped/Billed On: 07/22/2008
              Service: GROUND
              Weight: 25.00 Lbs

Looks like I have to wait until Monday but I keep checking anyway!
              Rasky's Auto Detailing

Comment

I see your a UPS man too lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jmitch8011 View Post
                  I see your a UPS man too lol.
                  More a ADS man....but yeah I like UPS too!
                  Rasky's Auto Detailing

Comment

It always seems when you want a pkg. to arrive the slower the days go by.

Comment

Originally posted by jmitch8011 View Post
                      I also have to confess that I had to look up what CDO and OCD was lol. I have been reading your sig for the longest and I wanted to ask but I was like naw so today I did my computer thing and looked it up and boom I was like lol - IT MAKES SINCE NOW!
                      lol, CDO is just OCD rearranged not sure if that stands for anything. OCD is Obsessive compulsive disorder. Even with out the detailing thing I do a lot of little things that I guess could be considered.
                      Scott

Comment

I have packages delivered to my work and since I sit by a window I see the delivery trucks pull up. I can tell when it's for me depending on what size the box is the delivery guy is holding. I pretty much then wait for him at the entrance take the package & run back to my station. Before I know it he's right behind me "Hey you forgot to sign".
                        Jesse

2009-2014 Meguiar's/Car Crazy SEMA Team
                        www.ShineTechAutoDetail.com
                        Facebook www.detailing.com

Comment

Originally posted by hemin8r View Post
                          I have packages delivered to my work and since I sit by a window I see the delivery trucks pull up. I can tell when it's for me depending on what size the box is the delivery guy is holding. I pretty much then wait for him at the entrance take the package & run back to my station. Before I know it he's right behind me "Hey you forgot to sign".
                          NIce lol - yeah i'm ads man too so I guess it's not the ups but I do like how I can track ups packages. Anyone, had to pick up the package because no one was there to sign and you had to wait another day?

Comment

Originally posted by rescuenut10 View Post
                            It always seems when you want a pkg. to arrive the slower the days go by.
                            That is the truth. I not sure if this happens to any else. You will notice the UPS man come in the morning for 2 weeks. When its your day for a delivery, He comes at 5:00. Or is this just my luck. lol.
                            quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by BlueZero View Post
                              lol, CDO is just OCD rearranged not sure if that stands for anything. OCD is Obsessive compulsive disorder. Even with out the detailing thing I do a lot of little things that I guess could be considered.

So that is what OCD stands for.
                              I thought it was "Obsessive Car Detailer"

Dave
                              You repair things with tools. You fix things with a hammer.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');