• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open to vehicle suggestions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Open to vehicle suggestions...

[quote=dvtldav;236567]
    Originally posted by 3Fitty View Post

Any type of contribution, financial or in the form of Meguiar's products(151 or M83 prefered) would be appreciated but not required. My son has an Armada and he really likes it. He has 3 boys ages 6, 4-1/2, & 3. Him, the daughter-in-law, the wife, myself & the three boys went all over Houston this summer and was not crowded at all. He gets about 15MPG in town 18-20 on the highway, but he runs E-85.

Dave
    What's e-85 . I assume some special fuel. WOuld it work in the standard engine ? I am getting 13 mph city and approx 18 hwy.
    I love my Armada although I had some paint issues that have recently been put to bed.

Comment

Originally posted by davidw View Post
      What's e-85 . I assume some special fuel. WOuld it work in the standard engine ? I am getting 13 mph city and approx 18 hwy.
      I love my Armada although I had some paint issues that have recently been put to bed.
      E85 = Ethanol 85

E85 is an alcohol fuel mixture that typically contains a mixture of up to 85% denatured fuel ethanol and gasoline or other hydrocarbon by volume. (from Wikipedia).

GM makes "flex fuel" automobiles that can run on regular gas or E-85 (as do some other automakers), but you must have an E85 compatible car.
      ----------------------------------

3Fitty - Now recommending products I have never used.

Comment

[quote=3Fitty;240511]E85 = Ethanol 85

E85 is an alcohol fuel mixture that typically contains a mixture of up to 85% denatured fuel ethanol and gasoline or other hydrocarbon by volume. (from Wikipedia).

GM makes "flex fuel" automobiles that can run on regular gas or E-85 (as do some other automakers), but you must have an E85 compatible car.[/quote
        Thanks for the info. If I want to increase my mpg a bit more I guess I need to drive really really slow.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');