• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prayers for family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers for family

My wife's Grandmother has fallen ill this past week. Her husband died some years ago and she has gone down hill since then. She is a devout Christian and we all know where she is going and what a wonderful day that day is for all of us believers. However, it is hard on my wife and her mother as they love her and will miss her. I have to work and hopefully be able to be with my wife when God takes her home to be in the Kingdom of God.

I try to remind everyone that she will no longer be sick, and in a perfect body and we will get to see her soon as our work on this earth is just part of the journey as Christians.

Say a quick prayer that she goes painless (she is not cancerous or any other terminal disease for that matter). Pray that we can celebrate her life, not be saddened by her death.

Thanks for you all.

Edit: her name is Juanita but we call her "E" (middle name is Elizabeth). She is one of the sweetest ladies I know (aren't all of our grandmothers) and she loves God and she loves her family.

Aaron and Tracy and family.
    Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Re: Prayers for family

Hey Aaron and family,

Know that myself and my family will keep you in our prayers. It is great to celebrate life and accomplishment and not be saddened by ones passing. They have gone to somewhere special and are in the hands of the Father.

Andy
    Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
    Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Your entire family will be in our prayers!
      The only reason some people get lost in thought... is because it is unfamiliar territory for them.
      --VoicesInMyHead--
      0101011101100101001000000100000101110010011001010010000001000111011001010110010101101011

Comment

My prayers go out to the entire family. It really is difficult to accept when we're in this situation; but as you mentioned we will go to a better and happier place.
        Jesse

2009-2014 Meguiar's/Car Crazy SEMA Team
        www.ShineTechAutoDetail.com
        Facebook www.detailing.com

Comment

We'll keep your Grandma in our prayers tonight...

If you haven't already, get a copy of...

90 Minutes in Heaven

Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

You and your family are in our prayers.
            Live like you're not afraid to die.Don't be scared, just enjoy your ride. Chris Ledoux RIP

PAUL SPARKS / Distinctive Auto Detailing
            317-513-4678

Comment

Aaron your family will be in my prayers.

Comment

You guys are in my prayers.

Comment

Aaron, you and your family will be in our prayers. I think its great to celebrate life, and not dwell on the person's passing. God Bless to you and your family.
                  quality creates its own demand

Comment

Yes,may God give you and your family new found strength thru these hard times.Joy in your hearts.And peace beyond all understanding.And know that it comes from God alone.

Comment

Will keep you and the family in prayer. Even though we know it is better for the person we loose to go where they go it is still hard for us to cope. My grandmother past away 2 years ago and it still hurt my family and I as we all were so close to her. I can still hear her and with her funny old Italian sayings lol.

Comment

You got it.
                        Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

I pray that you and your family may enjoy peace, love and comfort in the midst of the storm. Your worry and sadness will be temporary, but "E's" joy and peace will be eternal.

Comment

Thank a lot guys. It means a lot to us.

I told the wife that I put a post up and she thanks you too!

It's 0119 hrs and I haven't heard a peep from the wife.

Aaron
                            Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

We hope and pray for the best.
                              SYDSTER

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');