• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andy's got a new ride!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy's got a new ride!

And it is black. Very very black!

Here are a few pics of my new ride. Let me know what you guys think. I absolutely love this car so far. Just keep in mind though, I haven't had a chance to do anything to it, however, I just washed it and wiped it down with UQD. It has some minor swirling, nothing that anyone but us would notice. No DISO! This thing is fast, very fast, one of the great things about it is it has what is called Displacement on Demand, which means once I get to speed and the power has leveled out, it cuts down from 8 cyl. to 4 cyl. to save fuel. For some reason, that hasn't happened very much. Under the hood is a 5.3 LTR. V-8 rated at 303 HP.

Anyway, here are some pics.

Hope you like it.

Andy
    Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
    Andy M. Moderator

Re: Andy's got a new ride!

So did he end up coming down on the price or what? And what happened to the White one?

Either way, looks great!!

Ryan
    Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

Hey Ryan,

The guy who had the white one actually got kind of ignorant toward the end. I tried to get him down, but he basically told me he would not come down any further. He said and I quote, "I have other people interested in this car" To which I said, "well good sell it to them" I told him I would take my business elsewhere which is what I did. Anyway, who wants a white SS? It's just not right!!!!! This one only has 21000 miles on it, 12000 miles less than the white one, and I got it at the price I wanted to pay in the first place. By the way, I got to get that dealer sticker off, it's killing me!

How is everything else going?

Andy
      Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
      Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Looks killer Andy, and yes, that decal needs to go!

Comment

I think I'm jealous! Looks great Andy!
          Scott

Comment

Originally posted by BlueZero View Post

I think I'm jealous! Looks great Andy!
            It will definitely pin you in your seat. Only thing is, that is on the way to the gas station! LOL

Andy
            Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Congrats Andy. Sweet looking ride. Enjoy it.
              quality creates its own demand

Comment

Congrats Andy, Nice SS. GM sure did cram that motor in there.
                Alex
                1972 Dodge Dart Swinger360
                1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551
                1969 Ford Mustang Fastback

Comment

omg imagine the torque steer.....

Comment

Originally posted by benhui86 View Post
                    omg imagine the torque steer.....
                    It will definitely try to pull the wheel out of your hands if your not paying attention.

Andy
                    Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Awsome Andy ,They are a Ton of fun ,I have gotton to drive a few and the only thing that ticked me off about them was when I had to give them back to the owner.Drive It Like You Stole It and enjoy.

Comment

Nice wheels my friend !!!...looks a little dull but I'm sure that will change...
                        Bill Poirier
                        West Seneca, NY 14224

"until you can afford a great car, always strive for a great looking car"

Comment

Nice ride Andy. Missed this one.....

We had a gentlemen come in and our CHP clocked him doing over 140mph in a 7 day old SS.....He came to visit me for a little while. The CHiPee said the car was filthy and full of trash. Too bad, nice cars.

I like it.....Chevy, V8.....can't go wrong
                          Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Thanks for the compliments guys!!!! The more I drive it the more I like it! Yes Bill, it won't be dull for long my friend. It just seems like every weekend it rains!

Andy
                            Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Very nice car I really like the Impalas even better yet its an SS! I bet its fun!
                              Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
                              Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');