• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Praying For Our Friends In Santa Barbara!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Praying For Our Friends In Santa Barbara!

Some of you may know Rob Regan in SB...he is known as the auto detailing teacher and a great guy...last night a few of us were sent an email from Rob informing us that he and his family were being evacuated from their home.

Please keep Rob and his neighbors in your prayers...Santa Barbara is facing a tough situation with these fires!
    Renny Doyle
    Attention To Details
    "Detailers of Air Force One"
    www.detailingsuccess.com

Re: Praying For Our Friends In Santa Barbara!

I was just thinking of the folks in SB while cruising MSN.

Prayers to Rob and the rest of the folks.

Aaron
    Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

I will also keep him and his family in my prayers.

Andy
      Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
      Andy M. Moderator

Comment

It is a terrible situation. My thoughts and prayers go out to him and all those affected by the fires.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

Wow, I didn't know these fires were so bad. I was just there this weekend. My prayers go out to all being affected by these fires.
          Jesse

2009-2014 Meguiar's/Car Crazy SEMA Team
          www.ShineTechAutoDetail.com
          Facebook www.detailing.com

Comment

I got a hold of my friend that goes to Westmont College in Montecito. She said that they had everyone go to the gym last night, where they spent the night. The math, science, psych, as well as 1 dorm building are either heavily damaged or destroyed along with a number of the faculty houses. The gym is fireproof and in talking to her, she told me that they could see the flames literally 30 feet away from the doors which were also fireproof i am guessing.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');