• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Group Health Insurance Thru MOL ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Health Insurance Thru MOL ?

Due to our size and numbers maybe with Meg's help we could qualify for group health insurance. After all Meg's is all about the least aggressive product on our wallet,to get the best results. I am sure I have heard that on here once or twice.

Would anybody else be interested ?

Re: Group Health Insurance Thru MOL ?

I don't have health insurance through work so I get it myself. Every time I get a bill it goes up. I've been the the doctor twice in the last 3 years. Insurance wouldn't be so high if the doctors could charge a reasonable amount. I don't go to the doctor anymore. As long as there isn't too much blood and everything still works, I'll be fine. lol
    Scott

Comment

Originally posted by BlueZero View Post
      Insurance wouldn't be so high if the doctors could charge a reasonable amount.
      Ya lost me

Medical insurance is indeed pretty costly...think mine is about $750 a month. Though I haven't used it much, you sure get a nice front row seat if you have the magic card. Now my life insurance is really a rip...I ain't never gonna be able to collect on that puppy.

Mort

Comment

Originally posted by Mort Corey View Post
        mine is about $750 a month
        Are you serious?
        We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master.

Ernest Hemingway (1899-1961)

Comment

Originally posted by Holden_Caulfield04 View Post
          Are you serious?
          Scary ain't it? One of the benefits of getting older. My wife is two years older than I am and her monthly premium is over $900.....and this is on a group policy.

Mort

Comment

Scary ain't it? One of the benefits of getting older. My wife is two years older than I am and her monthly premium is over $900.....and this is on a group policy.

Mort
            Glad I am Canadian.
            We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master.

Ernest Hemingway (1899-1961)

Comment

Ya lost me

Medical insurance is indeed pretty costly...think mine is about $750 a month. Though I haven't used it much, you sure get a nice front row seat if you have the magic card. Now my life insurance is really a rip...I ain't never gonna be able to collect on that puppy.

Mort
              Just that a simple doctors visit should cost as much as they do. If the insurance company didn't have to pay $20 for an aspirin maybe they could lower our prices.

I went to the doctor, they said I needed a minor surgery. They got me scheduled with the surgeon. So I go in for my surgery. They take me back, look at me for maybe 2 minutes. Tell me I should schedule a surgery. Ummm, that's what I'm here for. I explain the doctor scheduled it for me. Well they like to look before hand too. That was $150 for less than 5 minutes total. I complained about the price. They told me not to worry insurance pays for it anyway. I asked them who they think the insurance company gets their money from. Okay I'm done ranting for now.

After that I decided to save the insurance company some money and removed my own stitches. That didn't go so well.

Ouch, $750! I feel better about mine already. I can tell one of these days I'll have to get in a group policy or move in next door to Holden. Having insurance on my own is going to be out of reach in another 10 years.
              Scott

Comment

Originally posted by BlueZero View Post

I went to the doctor, they said I needed a minor surgery. They got me scheduled with the surgeon. So I go in for my surgery. They take me back, look at me for maybe 2 minutes. Tell me I should schedule a surgery. Ummm, that's what I'm here for. I explain the doctor scheduled it for me. Well they like to look before hand too. That was $150 for less than 5 minutes total. I complained about the price. They told me not to worry insurance pays for it anyway. I asked them who they think the insurance company gets their money from. Okay I'm done ranting for now.
                Hahaha, same thing happend to my mother. She had something on her face that looked dangerous so they scheduled her for a appointment. Doctor walks in, "yeah were gonna have to remove that, lets schedule a appointment to get that cut out. Less than two minutes, $450.

Sorry to get off topic, continue on!

Comment

Wegmans has offered FREE Antibotics for a limited time. Check your local area.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');