• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! - Mags on Mequiars Commercial ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! - Mags on Mequiars Commercial ????

Hello Fellow Rodders,

I need your help to identify some mag wheels I saw on a popular Mequiars commercial. The commercial talks about mag wheel care products and contains a red Camero and dark blue (or black) Mustang. The wheels I'm very interested in are the ones on the red Camero. Can anyone tell me the manufacturer and model type of these wheels?.....I'd really like to get these for my project car. Your help would be much appreciated. Thank You! Rodz4ever

Re: Help! - Mags on Mequiars Commercial ????

I've seen those wheels before, just trying to remember who made them. They look very similar to these, but these are chrome and I'm pretty sure these aren't the exact ones, but the first that came to mind. The spokes in the video *look* a bit skinnier.

Boyd Coddington Crown Jewel
    Last edited by roushstage2; Jan 19, 2009, 01:00 AM. Reason: Grammar

Comment

Another one that looks somewhat similar in design.

Structure S40

Comment

Just remembered this company while looking at something for my thread about wheels...

These are similar to the other ones I posted, but the spokes are skinnier and they are polished (I'm pretty dang sure). If I had to guess, I'd say these are the wheels. They start at about $450 each. Billet Specialties also seems to specialize a bit more in GM as well...

Billet Specialties Chicayne

Comment

Hey Tyler,

Thanks for the input. I appreciate the time you took to help. These are some very close examples......I'll have to look at them closer, but they're in contention. thanks again. rodz4ever

Comment

No problem!

If you end up going with the Billet Specialties ones, let me know how you like the wheel and the quality. They have a wheel I really want to get down the road for my Roush.

Comment

They might be crager ss https://www.newstalgiawheel.com/Imag...ChevCragar.gif

Comment

I believe they are the Boyd Crown Jewel as posted above. I like the Torque Thrust IIs on the mustang more, though.
                -James
                2012 Chevy Silverado ECSB. Z71 4x4. 5.3

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');