• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gotta XP Problem.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta XP Problem.......

I had to recently re-install Windows XP on my comp. I normally upload my pics to Photobucket with the "Publish this folder to the web" function on the left hand side of the folder the pics are in. The thing is, since I reinstalled, that left hand side area is gone! I hope you all know what I'm talking about.

Please give me some insight on this. I have some details to post of the new 105 and 205.

Thanks!!!
    www.clean4udetailing.com

Re: Gotta XP Problem.......

Are you talking about the common task in a folder?
    If so, on any window go to Tools/Folder Options and under Task you should have selected "Show common task in folder"

Comment

Originally posted by yalerd View Post
      Are you talking about the common task in a folder?
      If so, on any window go to Tools/Folder Options and under Task you should have selected "Show common task in folder"
      Oh geez........thanks! It worked. Sometimes it's the simple things that get me.....and my ADHD!

Thanks bro.
      www.clean4udetailing.com

Comment

Hey glad it worked!

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');