• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

32oz M105 @ ADS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 32oz M105 @ ADS

I contacted Rick at ADS, he advised no word yet on the new improved DA formula for M105 (2.0)

He said once he gets a date for when he receives it he will post it. This is for the 32oz size BTW.....

Not sure if the new improved formula is at Meguiarsdirect or not.....

but here it is on Meguiarsdirect:

M10532

L8R
    Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Re: 32oz M105 @ ADS

Couldn't you just buy a few of the 12oz samples? They seem to be almost as good of a deal. You can get 36oz for $30. At best, I'd say the 32oz will be $28, possibly a little more. That breaks down to $1.20 and $1.14 per ounce, which is pretty even in my book.
    NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Comment

Yeah, I thought that too. Just wanted to give everyone an FYI

Comment

I ordered some M105 v2 32 oz and Rick just made some megs bottles 32oz from the gallon size he had.
        If you think it it's expensive to hire a professional,
        hire an amateur first.
        King of the Mustang louvers

Comment

Thanks for the info, Nappers. I was going to shoot Rick a e-mail today to find out the same thing. Thanks for passing it along.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by J. A. Michaels View Post
            Thanks for the info, Nappers. I was going to shoot Rick a e-mail today to find out the same thing. Thanks for passing it along.
            Ditto, I'm waiting for the same thing. At least I'm not waiting alone.

Comment

Just FYI, ADS has M105 back in stock.

Don't forget Meguiarsdirect, Kevin Brown, I think RaskyR1 is a dealer too. Support the little guys too

Just FYI guys.

Have fun.

Aaron

Comment

Originally posted by Nappers View Post
                Just FYI, ADS has M105 back in stock.

Don't forget Meguiarsdirect, Kevin Brown, I think RaskyR1 is a dealer too. Support the little guys too

Just FYI guys.

Have fun.

Aaron
                Nope. Though I did look into it...I just couldn't quit my FT job and go cold turkey like that. Maybe after my girls done with law school.
                Rasky's Auto Detailing

Comment

Will have to wait for the weekend to order. I am a 4 day ship from ups. Do not want to chance any bad wheather to freeze it up sitting in some yard over the weekend. Better safe then sorry. Still have a little bit of the sample size left.
                  quality creates its own demand

Comment

Ordered my M105 sample from ADS on Sunday. I can't wait to play!

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');