• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G110 on sale - $120

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G110 on sale - $120

Amazon.com is now selling the G110 for $120! Pretty good deal. I think I'd still want to buy it directly from Meguiar's or from ADS, just in case of any service problems, but the savings, including free shipping, may be hard to pass up.
    Swirls hide in the black molecular depths, only waiting for the right time to emerge and destroy your sanity.
    --Al Kimel

Re: G110 on sale - $120

I don't think it matters where you buy at the retail level, Meguiar's will honor the warranty, 3rd party though, may need an original receipt.

I can't wait to afford one!
    Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

That's one good deal, I'm tempted.

Comment

The G110s are back in stock and on sale. Only 4 left.
        Swirls hide in the black molecular depths, only waiting for the right time to emerge and destroy your sanity.
        --Al Kimel

Comment

Definitely a good deal!! I'm loving Amazon right now, got two sets of Hella 500 Driving lights, retailed at about $80 a set for $86 shipped to my door. For two sets!!!!

Ryan
          Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');