• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone used rain-X latitude blades?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone used rain-X latitude blades?

anyone used these yet?i am very tempted but i just cant break myself to spend $18 a piece on them.but if they are that good you get what you pay for.

Re: anyone used rain-X latitude blades?

Put a pair on my mothers Outlook and they work great. Ill never go cheap on blades and this is a great buy. I must say they are cheaper compared to what dealerships want for non rain-x which also arent as good.

Comment

I think Pep Boys has them on sale.

I have Bosh Icons, and really like them (got them on sale). Consumer Reports (for what they are worth) did a review of blades, and rated the RainX ones in the top 2 or 3.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

another Indy feller,i live in Avon-just west of Indy.

Comment

I have them Rain-X and I love them.
          Durable, nice quality and I think I have them for more than a year and they are still awesome.

Comment

meijer they are 17.99 i think i will give them a try,but as much rain-x and spray wax i use on my windshield really dont even use my blades all that much.but i like to see the BEST i can in the rain,i am kinda a wuss in bad weather driving lol.been in 2 very bad accidents kinda makes you paranoid.

Comment

I've had them for about a year now and they're awsome! No pressure points and hardly ever any streaking....only when parked under a tree for awhile sometimes pieces of the branches would become lodged under the blade. IMO very well worth the 18 bucks!
              For those who fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

736th GunTrucks "Bakersfield to Bagdad"

Wife say's I'm "obsessed"!

Comment

So, the pressure point that they mention in the commercials really work? I am tempted to purchase some of these too.
                SFORealtor.com

Comment

I use the Bosch Icons on the F-150 and Michelin's (forgot the specific name) on the Jeep and the both perform just as good as the other. The Michelin's were on sale a while back at Wal-Mart for $5 and I picked up a ton of them.

I think the Bosch's are a little better than the Michelins, they seem to last longer.

Ryan
                  Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

I dunno about the pressure point stuff... but the Icons (similar style) sure seem to work good, assuming you arent tearing them up on ice ,etc.

They are also shaped (and I assume the RainX are as well) for the wind to press them down on the glass.
                    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

They are pretty amazing compared to standard blades, but they are high .
                      Matt

Comment

I use the Rain-X weatherbeather blades on my car and I think they're the best wiper blades I've ever used! You can get them for about $10 each from Advance Auto Parts or about $8.50 each from Wal-mart. Never used the latitude blades, though, but you might be able to get them at Wally World, too.

Shane
                        1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

As long as I'm going more than about 35-40, I dont use my wipers, the water just beads right off, it's pretty cool to watch actually
                          2004 Mustang GT - Sonic Blue

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');