• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeing some Fiestas in the morning (PICS ADDED!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Seeing some Fiestas in the morning (PICS ADDED!)

Originally posted by CarbonBlack View Post
    Check this out!

This would totally help Ford get back on track!
    -Nick
    Yes, I saw that article. Sam De La Garza (The guy the article jokes looks like Ray Romano) brought that Fiesta to Anaheim the Saturday following that Cars and Coffee and we spent some time talking. Sam is hilarious, and really cool to hang out with. We were in stitches most of the time.. I am hoping the Fiesta Movement will allow for some more face time to talk about Ford's small car segment (Sam is the brand manager for the Focus and now the Fiesta).

Comment

not gonna lie, looks pretty damn good for an american made economy car. usually its just hard cheap plastic. the interior is one of the biggest selling points for me, its what i look at the whole time and where i spend time. that dash looks so nice and soft.
      got a vw rabbit, pretty soft to the touch but this seems to be like a whole other level. looks sick.

Comment

Originally posted by socalv-dub View Post
        not gonna lie, looks pretty damn good for an american made economy car. usually its just hard cheap plastic. the interior is one of the biggest selling points for me, its what i look at the whole time and where i spend time. that dash looks so nice and soft.
        got a vw rabbit, pretty soft to the touch but this seems to be like a whole other level. looks sick.
        I know what you mean.

Check out this picture of my finger barely pressed into the dash... can you say SOFT?

The whole interior is really quite nice. It even has ambient lighting under the dash and in the cupholders.

It has multiple MP3 device connections

A really neat dash layout that is modeled after a cell phone, with a heads up display above

Relatively basic, but nice gauges. They look really stellar at night

Sweet gear shift and notice the automatic climate controls behind that...

Has heated leather seats, too!

Pretty nice steering wheel, which will have the Sync controls on the opposite side on the US spec cars

This may sound insignificant, but I felt the carpet in the trunk (usually CHEAP junk in any car), and it was incredibly thick, plush, and substantial. I was very impressed, although I doubt this picture will do it justice

Comment

wow.. have you already received you focus???
          congratz
          Ganesa,
          Toyota Vios '05

Theres a difference in a person who has to do it and a person who wants to do it

Comment

Looks like Ford got it right. Enjoy it. It looks really nice.
            quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');