• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red River flood in Fargo, ND

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red River flood in Fargo, ND

Has anybody been keeping up with the news about the Red River flood up in Fargo, ND? I hear about it on the news like all the time. I included a YouTube video link below of live footage taken in both Fargo, ND and Moorhead, MN. My uncle and aunt live in Fargo, which is on the North Dakota side of the Red River, and their son (my cousin, who actually filmed the YouTube video I shared) is in Moorhead where he is going to college. Fortunately no water has come into my uncle's house, but they're just keeping an eye out for the worst. My cousin has helped with sandbagging, sometimes working through the night. He informed us that the community spirit there has really been strong and people have really come together to help each other out. Anyway, was just wondering if anybody was keeping up with updates on this and what you think of the situation up there. Please keep the people of Fargo and Moorhead in your prayers.

Shane

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Last edited by CieraSL; Mar 30, 2009, 06:48 PM.
    Shane
    1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Re: Red River flood in Fargo, ND

I have been keeping them in my prayers for a couple of days now. The reports I read this morning all commend the residents there for a caring committed spirit. They say a ton of goodwill and helping others is a bright spot in all this flooding.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

Re: Red River flood in Fargo, ND

Thanks for the update and the video link, lets hope the snow and rain subside and some sun shows up for a while...

Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');