• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unsolicited Detailing ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Unsolicited Detailing ?

My neighbor has 2005 Audi A4 dark blue in color. He bought this car used in November 2008. He was telling me he was going to pay $125.00 to have it buffed out to remove some overspray. I told him to bring it over before he took it anywhere & let me see what I could do. Last Thursday he washed it & brought it over. I clayed it, went over it with M83 with the G100, M80 w/G100, then #26 wax w/G100. The car was not perfect, it is a daily driver w/over 50,000 miles on the clock, but it was 100% better than when I started. My neighbor could not believe the transformation. He said it looked like a new car. He also has a brother-in-law that has a Jaguar, Porsche, Mercedes, & a Denali, and a friend w/a new Black Lexus that he said he would put a word in for me if I wanted to detail them. He gave me $20 for materials and said he would give me $200 to do his 2008 Lexus in a couple of weeks. Sorry I didn't get pictures, but he was in a hurry.

Dave
    You repair things with tools. You fix things with a hammer.

Comment

Re: Unsolicited Detailing ?

While I have never done what the OP did, I have a female friend that *never* cleans her car. I have offered to clean it up just to test some Meg's products to see what they are capable of on such a dirty car.

To me, that's fun to work on a dirty car to test my abilities and knowledge as limited as it is.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');