• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2000 Honda Odyssey pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 Honda Odyssey pics

This is my mom and dad's 2000 Honda Odyssey. I told you I'd get you some good pics in the daytime, and so I have. The Odyssey is garaged all the time (except when it's being used, of course ). It doesn't get used very often, so it really doesn't get very dirty. With that being the case, it usually gets washed every couple months or so and waxed once or twice a year. There's about 70,000 miles on the odometer. Tonight it only got a wash and vac. Please enjoy and comment!

Process

Interior
    Vacuum
    QID dash and doors
    Quik Out on front floormat and spot on passenger seat
    Auto Magic Ready to Use glass cleaner on windows
    Wonder Wafers Mulberry wafers under seats

Exterior
    Tires, hubs, and fenderwells cleaned with Tip Top APC
    2 bucket method, Tip Top Wash and Wax
    Dry with water blade and Absorber
    UQW on mirrors and plastic by driver and passenger door
    Tires and fender wells dressed with Tip Top Super Shine
    Glass cleaned with Auto Magic Ready to Use glass cleaner

Interior shots
    there was Natural Shine on the dash, I just lightly QID'd it to get the dust off

a spot on the passenger seat

after Quik Out

marks on the driver door (and yes, I see the dirt on the bottom of the door, stop nagging me! Actually, I didn't even see that until I was uploading this picture)

after QID

Well, I never said it was perfect. Actually, I'm kinda lazy, so I cheat where I can. I know, I'm a bad MOL'er. Don't gang up on me!
    Shane
    1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Re: 2000 Honda Odyssey pics

Looks great. You really made the white paint pop. Way to go.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

Looks good. That white sure does looks wet.
      Learning new things everyday

Comment

looks like new.

nice work Cierra!
        Nick
        Tucker's Detailing Services
        815-954-0773
        2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Looks great!
          Most of the focus here on MOL centers on the 'Hot Cars', not a family Van.
          I have an '09 Odyssey and I can't get the windows that clear. I'm using Stoner's Invisible Glass. Maybe I will try Auto Magic Ready to Use glass cleaner if I can find it.

Family rides need to look sharp too!

Cheers!
          Richard

Comment

Looks great. I am looking to sell or trade my car for a mini van, I stil lcan not believe I am saying those words lol.

Comment

Looks Great!!
              Nice Work!!
              Sweet Reflections!!
              Keep Up the Great Work!!
              Joel
              Firefighter/EMT-B
              Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
              "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
              '99 F-150

Comment

Your family is very lucky to have you to keep their cars clean, great job man!!
                Fergy-

You're only as good as your last detail

Comment

Looking good, from one Odyssey owner to another

I detailed ours a few times, but stopped after i realized the kids destroyed it in less than a week each time

Comment

All I've ever done to this van is clay and wax it. I'd like to remove the swirls on all 3 of their Hondas, but the thought of doing all that by hand does not exactly thrill me. I want to get a G110 and the M105/M205 combo, the only thing I lack is a little thing called moolah. Last time I waxed this thing (which was about 2 months ago), I clayed it first, put Ardex Viper Wax on the windows and 3M Performance Finish on the paint. Well, not too long ago my dad had to take the van to the mechanic to have some work done to it, and he had to leave it there, so I went with him because I had to bring him back home. Well, we drove through some rather heavy rain to get there, and it had pretty much stopped by the time we arrived, but most of the van (except for the back end) was actually pretty much dry. The water just flew right off! The Viper Wax is nice on the windows because when it's raining hard, the water just flies off the windows! It lasts longer too. I got it to last 4 and 1/2 months on my car, and that was sitting outside through the winter! I don't think Rain-X can top that, though Rain-X is a great product too. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
                    Shane
                    1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Good Job!
                      Sure looks wet for being a white car!

I once put swirls in my paint just to see what it looked like.

I don't always detail cars, but when I do, I prefer Meguiar's.
                      Remove swirls my friends.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');