• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rules For Passengers (If they're allowed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rules For Passengers (If they're allowed)

I don't allow passengers in the back seat of my coupe anymore, my 70's plastic is too easily scratched. Other than that pretty much all the rules listed.

For whoever said no pulling the armrest, there is a handle for that: I totally agree! My car has an obvious and well fastened handle that is easy to see and pull and yet people pull the much less stable armrest. That really makes me angry.
    James - 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
    Calais Auto Detailing
    CalaisDetails@aim.com
    www.calaisdetailing.com (under construction)

Comment

Take off the armrests,then no one can pull them!

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie6th View Post
        Take off the armrests,then no one can pull them!
        Exactly what I did a few months ago!
        But removing a 70's armrest might be quite risky. More so than my late 91 armrests

Calais, when ever you need to take your door panel off. Go ahead carefully remove that armrest and keep it in your closet or trunk. Eliminate the risk, it's worth it
        Daily - 09 Chevrolet Colorado - Techno gray metallic
        baby - 92 Chevrolet Caprice Classic - aged, yellowed, white.

Comment

[QUOTE=smurf;318021]Originally Posted by dope92cc
          I would hate to think what a 6hr drive with kids would be like if they were not able to have drink, food, toys in the car. QUOTE]

Toys yes... books and a video are toys right? I have three kids kin to wild animals at times. They do not eat in my vehicles... at least when I am around. They can drink water . You should hear how excited they are when we get a rental since all is far game in a rental.

Comment

You're one step ahead of me!

One thread...,five pages later...,still going strong!

Ha-ha!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie6th View Post
              I accept people for what they are,be it elderly,ignorant or just plain daft. As long as it's nothing done out of mallice, i accept other peoples foibles.
              Exactly. It's just a car after all; the relationships I have with the people closest to me are more important than worrying about whether someone smudges my windows or gets dirt on the door sill. I can always clean things!

Comment

My number one rule is "EASY ON THE DOOR"

My car's doors are very very light, but really long, so they slam easily and it makes me cringe.

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');