• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just figured out how to give rep points...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just figured out how to give rep points...

LOL...I'm happy to finally have some..
    Fergy-

You're only as good as your last detail

Comment

Originally posted by rgcurtis View Post
      Everything is still as clear as mud.
      Exactly..
      Fergy-

You're only as good as your last detail

Comment

What he said.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

idk i dont really get it but Akimel, Pass some on over I think you are running out of room lol

Comment

I have just discovered how to give rep points to another member!

Sorry to those that I thought I was giving points to,but didn't. You'll have them now....hopefully!

Comment

You know after I posted my reply above......I LOST a Rep Point No biggie though.
              RG Curtis
              U.S. Navy Silent Service

Comment

You know after I posted my reply above......I LOST a Rep Point No biggie though.
                That's so funny. I think I lost a rep point today, too. I was at 103 and went down to 102. I've been wondering what I wrote that was so bad ...
                Swirls hide in the black molecular depths, only waiting for the right time to emerge and destroy your sanity.
                --Al Kimel

Comment

Akimel, where in Roanoke are you??? My wife is from Salem. I snatched her up from there and moved her all over the world. We now live in GA. She is up there now visiting family.....I couldn't go because of work.
                  RG Curtis
                  U.S. Navy Silent Service

Comment

Originally posted by akimel View Post
                    That's so funny. I think I lost a rep point today, too. I was at 103 and went down to 102. I've been wondering what I wrote that was so bad ...
                    I know. I lost like 100 posts and a rep point. So I sent a PM to Mike Phillips to see what was going on. He replied that they were running maintenance on the forum and one of the things it does is correct statistics to make them accurate. He lost like 500 posts and I think like 4 rep points. I saw other people lost rep points too, like Tuck91 and others. Don't know why. I'm mad. On the up side though, I used Cleaner Wax for the first time today. Waxed my parent's 2000 Honda Accord in 8 minutes (no, that is not a typo), then turned around, wiped it off and gave it a UQD wipe down. Very nice product.
                    Shane
                    1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Akimel, where in Roanoke are you??? My wife is from Salem. I snatched her up from there and moved her all over the world. We now live in GA. She is up there now visiting family.....I couldn't go because of work.
                      Hi, I live in the Cave Spring area (SW Roanoke). Let's get together next time you are in Salem.

Al
                      Swirls hide in the black molecular depths, only waiting for the right time to emerge and destroy your sanity.
                      --Al Kimel

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');