• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures of my dog and G110

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pictures of my dog and G110

Glad to hear the dog is doing alright Nick! I certainly know what it is like to have a loved pet in dire straights...

Comment

Awwww Sonny!!! He's looking great!!

Cuteness overload right there!!

Comment

Nick..update. How is Sonny doing with his recovery?

Comment

Originally posted by MyFirstES300 View Post
          Nick..update. How is Sonny doing with his recovery?
          Today we got a call from the surgeon and the tests came back from pathology, his liver has cancer unfortunately.

It depends on how bad the cancer is, where it has spread, and if he recieves chemotherapy. Chemotherapy will most likely make him sick as well. He also might keep losing weight.

the worst case scenario is he will only have 1-2 months.

We really just do not know what is going to happen but right now things are not looking good.
          Nick
          Tucker's Detailing Services
          815-954-0773
          2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck91 View Post
            Today we got a call from the surgeon and the tests came back from pathology, his liver has cancer unfortunately.

It depends on how bad the cancer is, where it has spread, and if he recieves chemotherapy. Chemotherapy will most likely make him sick as well. He also might keep losing weight.

the worst case scenario is he will only have 1-2 months.

We really just do not know what is going to happen but right now things are not looking good.
            AW man, sorry to hear the bad news...I hope the best for you and your friend! I dont know what I would do if I lost my dogs right now.
            Fergy-

You're only as good as your last detail

Comment

as soon as we take him back to get his stiches removed we will most likely know more since its the same place we took him for the surgery.

But I was told he will most likely not put the weight back on and he may lose more from chemotherapy. If Chemotherapy just dosent work out then we wont let him suffer and be in pain.
              Nick
              815-954-0773

Comment

I'm floored. I thought he would be alright after everything was said and done. I can't imagine how you and your wife feel. So sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by MyFirstES300 View Post
                  I'm floored. I thought he would be alright after everything was said and done. I can't imagine how you and your wife feel. So sorry.

I thought everything would be alright too. ( Im not married by the way )

But its not over yet, there is still hope.
                  Nick
                  815-954-0773

Comment

The only thing that haunts me is having to make THAT decision.
                    Nick
                    815-954-0773

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck91 View Post
                      The only thing that haunts me is having to make THAT decision.
                      And "THAT" decision is haunting. I've been there. It's not pleasant, but I think you know that already.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');