• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garage Cabinets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garage Cabinets

Anybody have any experience with reasobably priced cabinets for the garage? I would like to upgrade from the old pine shelves..Have seen the Ulti-Mate and Ulti-Mate Pro cabinets on the web. Anybody have these or soemthing else you would recommend.

Looking for something like these

http://ep.yimg.com/ip/I/comfort_2060_23631928

Re: Garage Cabinets

Lowes SpaceRite series isn't bad. Also, getting real cabinets off Craigslist is a good (and cheap) option. Some of those cabinets get incredibly expensive.

Lowe's has (or had) the SpaceRite cabinets on sale for $55 last week. I have 3 of them myself.
    NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Comment

I was thinking about cabinets,but I put up old shelves years ago and they do the job.They don't really look great or anything,but they're there for the purpose.

I suppose cabinets are good for keeping dust and stuff out when you're working,so they've got their benefits.

Comment

lowes has some gladiator series avalible and we use them at work they are great...not sure how much they are but they are nice check them out.

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?actio...f&N=4294898506

Comment

I went with industrial grade melamine particleboard cabinets and love them. Relatively inexpensive and they hold up very well. Screw and glue construction with adjustable shelves. Self-closing steel hinges. Really rugged and devent looking, IMO.

Jim
          My Gallery

Comment

Check out some kitchen cabinets. People are always upgrading their cabinets and you can pick up some pretty cheap on craigs list or at your local ReStore. New kitchen cabinets are not all that expensive new if you stick with cheaper options and stock sizes.
            Scott

Comment

Originally posted by jfelbab View Post
              I went with industrial grade melamine particleboard cabinets and love them. Relatively inexpensive and they hold up very well. Screw and glue construction with adjustable shelves. Self-closing steel hinges. Really rugged and devent looking, IMO.

Where did you get them?

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');