• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New toy on the way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New toy on the way

A while back I ordered a new car to play with and also to show at the local shows. It showed up at the dealer this week and I just thought I would post a couple pix of it in pre prep form.

I have a long list of cosmetic enhancements to do once it actually gets to california ( its in ohio ) Hopefully it will be mostly done before the scmm clinic in january.

here are the pix...you know I had to get black

If you dont play you CANT win!

Congrats on the new Mini!

I'm looking forward to seeing it at the upcoming Mini Cooper Clinc.

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Congratulations on the new ride. You have to be "Car Crazy" to buy black!

Lynn
      Lynn Matthews

Comment

Yeah just a little. Its really stressfull waiting for something like this. It will be worth the wait though.

Comment

Hey Brian,

Congrats on the new car! It looks so cool!!!

Tim
          Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Congrats on the new Mini! I've always thought that they were VERY cool!

I'm contemplating black for my next truck... (which may be very soon).

RP
            -The Final Detail-
            Lagrange, Kentucky
            thefinaldetail@insightbb.com
            CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY GALLERY

Comment

Hey Brian!

Columbus, Ohio? I know those folks are a huge Dealership. Are you going to pick it up there? If yes, then you just gotta stop by my shop on the way home! I'm like a 60 second detour on your way thru Indy...!

One question, will you clay it b/4 you wetsand it?

Very cool, I have black also...

G'Luck!

Jim
              If it was easy, everybody'd be doing it!

www.jimmybuffit.com

Comment

No its going on a truck, I would definatly stop by if I were driving back. I chose not to because the weather isnt great road trip weather right now and I would rather have it make its way here in a covered truck without any rock chips

You can stop by classic and inspect it for me if you want Should be going on a truck friday or saturday.

I will have to check it out real good when it gets here and then decide what it will take to make it as close to perfect as possible. I would like to avoid sanding it if possible since I actually plan to keep this one for a long time.

I am going to have all the peble trim smoothed and painted so it all matches.

BLACK....what was I thinking ?

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn Phillips
                  Congratulations on the new ride. You have to be "Car Crazy" to buy black!

Lynn
                  To buy black you have to be beyond car crazy. You have to be legally Nuts!
                  Awsome Mini by the way, does it have the JCW kit?

Comment

Mini Cooper Clinc?!?!?!? You better make it so Mike can show you how to detail!! They have this new stuff out called NXT.
                    Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

No jcw, too pricy for what you get. $6500 extra, for that I can mod the car further and make more power and handle better. There is ther warantee on the jcw but its not worth it to me.

Joe I will ask about that NXT stuff...

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');