• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you don't see me around anymore...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you don't see me around anymore...

It's because I just made an order with ADS and the other half is here when it is delivered. Just thought I'd let you all know it's been fun!

Re: If you don't see me around anymore...

You should have it shipped to my house then I can re-box it classified information and re-ship it to you!
    Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

If you have to hide it. I am sure I can make room for the order. I would be happy to keep it here so you do not get in trouble. lol.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

LOL!
        Rasky's Auto Detailing

Comment

Comment

Welcome to my world.
            Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

LOL, I am slowly breaking it down. I mentioned earlier that I had to order "some" car stuff to clean up the Mustang for the 2 back-to-back GTG's, and some good stuff to clean up the Neon with. I got an "OK." I just didn't mention the gallon of Last Touch, bottles, 200g of mild clay, M105, D151 and so on. You know...that "stuff."

Rick sent it out already too. Will be here on the 11th. I'll be the only one home...cleaning the cars, lol. Good timing.

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');