• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hot wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot wings

We all love em! Well maybe not all. Anyone have a special recipe they would like to share? I'll throw mine out there if you will.

Andy

It's all about the sauce..........
    Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
    Andy M. Moderator

Re: Hot wings

I love wings, but I have no recipe. We have a local place that has All you can eat wing day, I put a hurting on them. They have what they call a "flatliner" its pretty intense. Lots of youtubes if you search for "flatliner wings"

Comment

Hot Wings from Porky's Pizza is the best. It is even better with Habanero sauce.
      Hot on the way in and hot on the way out.

Comment

I use the Frank's Hot Wing sauce and use the recipe on the bottle. They make a designated 'Hot Wing' sauce. I use to find it at Costco in a half gallon bottle but they discontinued it. Now I get it in a 12oz bottle at the local grocery store.

Comment

Well, my sauce recipe is this:

Pretty simple though. Take you hot sauce of your choice and add butter. Cook on stove low as you don't want it to boil. Stir occasionally. If you don't like them really hot or you have guests who don't like them really hot, add sugar. Sugar will take some of the sting out of it. After you deep fry or bake your wings, either way you do it, add some sauce over the wings and return them to the oven. Remove the wings after about 5-10 minutes and add some more sauce. Enjoy!

Andy
          Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
          Andy M. Moderator

Comment

I've been going to a restaurant here in Stuart, Florida called BJ's and they offer Toxic Chicken on their menu and it's pretty hot.

It's basically a Habanero sauce glazed over chicken, hot but good!

Mike Phillips
            760-515-0444
            showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I use cayenne, cumin, and tabasco with a little salt. Put the wings in the mix and let them sit in the refrigrator of 2-5 hours. then put onto cookie sheet and bake until done. Hot, but will not cook your insides.
              Sleepy

Love the Classics!

Comment

Im no chef but actually have a friend in school to be one. When I have some time I plan on really working on bbq rubs, wing sauces, etc. I actually enjoy cooking. I wouldnt mind being able to cook like a chef.

Comment

For me the secret to a good Hot Wing is before the sauce is even put on. The skin needs to be crunchy. I hate chewy chicken skin. After that add a good Cajun or Habanero sauce.

The absolute best hot wing I've ever had are about 60 miles south of me in San Marcos in a little place called San Marcos Brewery. They make a "Killer Wing" that lives up to it's name.

Mike
                  Why do we drive on a Parkway, and park on a Driveway

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');