• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here have a Craftsman Floor Jack or used one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here have a Craftsman Floor Jack or used one?

I just bought a 3 1/2 ton Craftsman pro floor jack. I like it so so and no one at sears can help answer any questions about it and its about to take a short trip back to the store!

The Speedy Lift works great but when you get to the load it takes 20+ hard pumps to get the vehicle off the ground. Every other jack I have used only takes 5-6 pumps to get the load where it needs to be. Is that normal for the craftsman speedy lift jacks? You know by the time the vehicle is off the ground you are to tired to work on it.
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

I've used a Craftsman jack but, it was a dinosaur. As I recall, it only took in the neighborhood of 8 pumps to get a normal sized car off of the floor.

Certainly doesn't sound very 'speedy'.

RP
    -The Final Detail-
    Lagrange, Kentucky
    thefinaldetail@insightbb.com
    CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY GALLERY

Comment

I had their old race jack, took about 3 pumps to get a car fully up, then someone stole it
      Chopped 55 Suburban
      99 3.0 CL
      Family cars:
      1958 Eldo Biarrittz Vert
      48 Merc Woody - a true sleeper
      New project: 67 Sunbeam Tiger
      Newest project: 66 Mustang Vert

Comment

I have had two. The first one lasted about 5 years, and then wouldn't lift anymore, and the replacement lasted about a year under light usage. Obviously not very durable from where I sit.

AZScooter

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');