• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those who enter car shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who enter car shows

What do you take with you to touch up and prep your cars prior to judging? I've been showing my car for around 6 years now and I always think I bring too much as far as products to spruce the car up once I've arrived. The kit I've assembled is my lightest yet but I still wonder if it's a bit overkill. It consists of:
    Griots garage carry bag
    A dozen general purpose microfibers
    6 Supreme Shine towels
    Ultimate Quik Detailer
    Original Quik Detailer
    Ultimate Qwik Wax
    Ultimate Protectant
    4 applicator pads
    2 pair of rubber gloves
    Mothers Tire Shine
    SPF 50 sunblock
    I've always been of the "better to have and not need" camp as you never know what might happen. So, what about the rest of you?

Re: For those who enter car shows

No different than me or anyone In our family when we go to car shows and there are 14 in the family

Comment

I was a judge at a car show for a couple of years at a local church and saw a little bit of everything in that area. What you pack when you go is typical for someone that is able to take care of most things that might happen on show day.

Comment

Take to Show ‘Kit’

ONR mixed to QD strength and a Zymol Lamb’s wool brush, Zaino Z-8 Grand Finale Spray Seal, Glass cleaner (Invisible Glass), rubber / vinyl cleaner (Iz Cockpit Premium) 5 micro fibre towels
        ~ Providing unbiased advice that Professional and Enthusiast Detailer’s Trust ~ Blog – http://togwt1980.blogspot.com

Comment

Although it has been a while for my car show days, your kit seems fine to me. I used to take way too much. I had two totes full of products and one of mf towels. Not to mention the chairs and ez up tent.

Comment

That's just the items for the car, not including the cooler,chairs,canopy,etc.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');