• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20% off at Advanced Auto Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20% off at Advanced Auto Online

I go to slickdeals.net for deals on the internet from time to time. They had a 20% off at Advanced Auto Parts online using the promo code "DA20" at checkout. It was posted to SlickDeals on Thursday May 13 and is probably toward the bottom of that day (as it was posted just after midnight eastern I think). You can also check slickdeals to see if it has expired as well (they are pretty good about updating expired deals).

They did have some (mostly consumer line) Meguiar's products, the prices seemed average to above average. It looks like you could ship to a store to get free shipping as well. It looks like there is also no minimum also.

I figure a few of you here might use this, maybe more for other things as opposed to Megs products, but either way, Enjoy.

Here is a link to Advance's online store as well http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/web...ervlet/home___
    "Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week." Jay-Z

Re: 20% off at Advanced Auto Online

15% off Orders of $100 or More!* Plus Free Shipping**

Comment

Store Locator Results

There are 0 stores that match your search criteria.

Comment

Thanks for the tip, Deaner! And I hadn't heard of slickdeals either, thanks for that too!

Comment

Too bad they don't sell the G110V2...!

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');