• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Versa Angle Brush, Big Lots, $5, [5/15/10]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Versa Angle Brush, Big Lots, $5, [5/15/10]

Originally posted by Scottwax View Post
    The Big Lots in north Arlington (TX) had the Supreme Shine terry cloth towels for $2 for a 2 pack.
    I just picked up a pack from our Big Lots. They just moved stores across town and they have a large selection of Meguiar's stuff now. Got some Quik out for $2 a bottle. Probably go back and grab the rest they had on their shelf.

Comment

I'm disappointed.... my Big Lots still has NONE of this stuff!

Comment

Went to Big Lots today to see if they had anything - got Quik Out trigger spray for $2, Gold Class Vinyl and Rubber Conditioner 24 oz. for $3, and 2 of the Versa Angle wheel face brushes for $5 each. Was going to just get 1 brush, but I figured I'd probably regret it later if I didn't get two. I just wish I could find more of the old Gold Class brushes.
        Shane
        1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

I hit my local Big Lots today and came away with three 2 packs of Meguiars plush terry cloths (took all they had at $2 each!) and another 2 versa-angle wheel face brushes. They weren't priced when I took them up. The cashier checked it on her register and found a listing for wheel face brushes at $3 each. I knew that wasn't right and not wanting to cheat the store out of the real price, I advised her to search again, using "versa-angle". She found the correct price listing, but now they're selling for $3.99 each.

Even so, the store manager told the cashier to sell them to me for $3 anyway. FWIW, there were another 4 or 5 left at the Big Lots off Rosecrans in San Diego (3705 Rosecrans Street San Diego, CA 92110)

Comment

No dice at the Carbondale IL store. Nothing good at all there.
            -Kyle

Comment

Theres a bunch of these at the Franklin Mills store for those of you in Philly. Dont go the the store on Bustelton ave as they dont have anything.
              Alan T.

Comment

Would love to get some of these brushes. Could someone buy some for me and ship them to a US address?? Can pay through paypal. Additional tip will be included for the effort.
                If you think it it's expensive to hire a professional,
                hire an amateur first.
                King of the Mustang louvers

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');