• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does Barry Meguiar love more than cars ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does Barry Meguiar love more than cars ??

Jesus Christ !! I have always admired and respected Barry (every time I have called him Mr. Meguiars he corrects me and says call me Barry) not just for his wonderful company but for his faith in the Lord.

Yesterday and today he was a radio program called Family Talk.

If you missed it I think you can find and hear it on the Family Talk web site.

He mentioned his new ministry called Outside the Walls.

The web site is just up but not completed. If your interested in more information about the ministry subscribe to the mailing list here - Outside the Walls

Here is an article by Barry that will give you some insight into the ministry - Out of the Huddle and Into the Game
    Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Re: What does Barry Meguiar love more than cars ??

-Bob
    NXTti graduate, Meguiars Ford/SEMA Team

"All Corvette's are red, the rest are mistakes" - John Heinricy (Corvette Engineer)

Comment

That's great, Joe. I love how you are not afraid to publicly profess your faith. Unfortunately, it's very rare these days. I don't know if its shame, fear of judgement, fear of ridicule, or what. It's great to hear Barry loves the Lord so much.

Colin
      A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Comment

If God is for us, who can be against us?
        Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

That's great news. I don't think I've read much about his private life. Good to know he's a God fearing man. Thanks for the link.

Comment

Good to see ppl using there God given talents for something other then the allmighty dollar

Well done my good and faithful servant

Comment

Thanks for the link Joe - as Colin mentioned, I greatly admire your uncompromising stance when it comes to our shared faith.

One of the main reasons that I am a passionate Meguiars user is the fact that Barry is firmly grounded in the Word and I believe that his personal beliefs and faith permeate the company's DNA (the fact that the products are world class are a huge bonus )

Comment

We should all be as bold. This is just another reason other than the fantastic products to support Meguiars, as well as other belivers.

Comment

Originally posted by KNJ View Post
                  We should all be as bold. This is just another reason other than the fantastic products to support Meguiars, as well as other belivers.
                  I agree.

Comment

Just read the article written by Barry....excellent..thanks for sharing it Joe
                    Bill Poirier
                    West Seneca, NY 14224

"until you can afford a great car, always strive for a great looking car"

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');