• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks Everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Everyone!

Just want to take few moments and thank all members on this site.
    Just a little on my background.
    While on vacation this February and March in lower Alabama and Florida border I brought ALL road salt with me. My BLACK Cadillac Looked white when I arrived. Took it to car wash and still not clean. At my old age I decided to wash it myself,,LOL. Went to manual wash and started washing with foam brush that was connected to wash system. Now the car looked worst then ever before.Got back to my condo and started reading everything on this site.Kind of *** backwards.LOL Went to Walmart and got some Scratch X and SwirlX and tried doing it by hand. At that rate I would have spent 6 months making all corrections that were induced.
    When I got home I got myself Lowes PC 3476 I think, ordered bunch of LC pads Ultimate compound, Ultimate polish and Ultimate Wax. Took the PC back cause it just was not doing the job. With little down pressure it would not rotate.
    At our local paint shop there was a class on microfiber system which I attended. Within few days I ordered G110v2 and Microfiber System kit.
    What a difference this makes,,, no more SWIRLS or scratches and the car looks better then new one in show room. Thanks to ALL Members here for all the great help I received. It's been a pleasure to be a member of such great site and great people.
    Thanks again EVERYONE

Special Thanks to Mike Phillips for taking time and talking to me on the phone when I was about to give up.!

Re: Thanks Everyone!

Meguiar's put a serious tool in our hands: DA MF Correction System which provides great results with just 2 steps. No wonder your car looks better than new, Mark.

Your G110v2 is well paired with Ultimate Line products and DA MF System to cover all your detailing jobs.

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');