• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A big THANK YOU! to the Meguiar's Online Moderating Team!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A big THANK YOU! to the Meguiar's Online Moderating Team!

A big THANK YOU! to the Meguiar's Online Moderating Team!

Thank You ! Thank You! Thank You!

For all the posts that have been made on this forum in the year and two months it's been up, the one that has been missing is the one that says THANK YOU! to the Moderators here on Meguiar's Online.

Tim aka 2hotford - Super Moderator
    Tim spends a large amount of his time on the Meguiar's forum giving freely of his advise and sharing his vast first-hand knowledge on product use and procedures. I think it's safe to say that without Tim's relentless help, Meguiar's Online would have never made it to where it is now, nor would it be known across the Internet for the high caliber forum it is. Tim not only helps with great advice and information on Meguiar's products on our forum but on many other forums as well.

Thank you Tim.

Lynn Phillips
    While Lynn has recently stepped down from her position as an Administrator and a Moderator here on Meguiar's Online, the work she did behind the scenes will never be appreciated enough. Anyone that has ever communicated with Lynn in person, over the phone, in an e-mail or Private Message knows what a kind and caring person she genuinely is.
    Thank you Lynn and best wishes towards you future endeavors.

Brian aka DETLMAN
    Brian is a Professional Detailer and truly passionate about creating works of art with his talents. Best of all, he's also willing to share his experience and secrets with our forum members.
    Thank you Brian.

Brad aka Rockpick
    Brad is a serious car crazy enthusiast with a passion for doing his best in all aspects of life and especially helping others to get the best results from their time, money and efforts. Brad not only helps with great advise and information on Meguiar's products on our forum but on other forums as well.
    Thank you Brad.

Chris Nemlich
    Chris Nemlich is our most recent Moderator and part of the next generation, of Meguiar's raving fans. Chris has a true passion for creating stellar results when detailing cars and like all our Moderators, a sincere desire to help everyone get the best results possible when using Meguiar's products and accessories.
    Thank you Chris.

I hope the entire Meguiar's Online community will join in with me to give these people a big thank you for the time they invest into Meguiar's forum. None of these people are paid, as the role of the Moderator is a volunteer position. Moderators do what they do in both the public eye of our forum, and behind the scenes editing, PM'ing, moving threads around, making corrections etc. , not because they are paid to do these things, but because they sincerely want to help to create a wonderful online community that brings like-minded people together to share their passion.

I know this public thank you is long overdue, for this I hope you will all forgive me. I will be the first to admit without the help of our Moderators, Meguiar's Online wouldn't be the success it is today. It takes a team, and teamwork to achieve the kind of success Meguiar's Online has achieved in the last year and we couldn't ask for a better team of people.

To all the Moderators here on Meguiar's Online, thank you...

Sincerely,

Mike Phillips

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Thanks to all of you for giving me a fun place to hang out!

You're super-polite, straight-shooters, and good online friends.

a special thanks to YOU Mike Phillips! UR2Cool!
    Last edited by Kevin Brown; Mar 8, 2005, 11:15 PM.
    Kevin Brown
    NXTti Instructor, Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team, Meguiar's Distributor/Retailer

Comment

Thank very much for all of the work you guys do, I appreciate all of the time and information that you have given to create a great online community. I am a member of various other detailing forums, but MOL feels like home. Thanks again for everything you guys have done and keep up the great work.

Travis

Comment

HERE, HERE on all of the above and lets not forget you MIKE PHILLIPS Between all of the clinics you hold,all of these forums to look over,having a family,organizing and teaching tons of people,my mind is blown! i think you must have cloned yourself!! idont know how you find the time for it all. THANK YOU MIKE!keep up the great work that makes me a daily visitor. 95nissan
        95nissan

Comment

THANK YOU! to the Meguiar's Online Moderating Team

Thanks for making a stand for this forum. From this forum i did learn a lot from you guys.
          Peter

Comment

Many thanks! I appreciate all of your expertise! It makes this board very worthwhile.

Comment

Moderators are integral in keeping a forum running smoothly. You all keep information flowing and people happy. Without you, Meguiarsonline would be half of what it is, if it even could exist without you.

Thank you.
              "Son, crying in your milk is bad enough; crying in your hot fudge sundae is just disgusting."
              R.A. Heinlein

Comment

This is probably the best online forum! Everyone is very knowledgable and willing to SHARE!!

Thank you all!!!! :
                wjfm1
                2003 G35 Coupe

Comment

Thank You!

I agree with above.... the best most helpful/informative forum out there. Others need to take note.
                  Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
                  Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Hi:

Great job. Keep up the good work.

Thanks

Regards,

KTruck
                    Make it Shine

Comment

Thank you very much for all the experts advises. It made my business run smoother and my clients very happy.

Big Ben
                      Buff Tech Auto Detailing

Key to success? Find out what your competitors hate to do and make it your specialty!!

Comment

SUPER JOB GUYS!

Being a member for only three months I owe so much to the moderators who have made this forum head and shoulders above the rest. Thanks especially to Tim aka 2hotford and to Mike Phillips. I feel like I know you guys even though our paths have never crossed. You have given me the knowledge to make my first details an overwhelming success and you have given me the inspiration to take my detailing experiences to a higher level.

Larry
                        If it's worth doing; it worth doing right.
                        I Corinthians 10:31 "Whether, then, you eat or drink or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God."

Comment

A big THANK YOU MODS!

You do a difficult job and deal with lots of types of people.

A JOB WELL DONE!!!!!!!
                          -Bob
                          NXTti graduate, Meguiars Ford/SEMA Team

"All Corvette's are red, the rest are mistakes" - John Heinricy (Corvette Engineer)

Comment

I have been a member since March of last year and I must say, "GREAT JOB EVERYONE". This has been one of the most civil forums that I belong to. Hey I can't believe I've been here for a year. Time sure flies when your having fun. Keep up the good work.
                            Mark
                            2005 Trailblazer LT Majestic Red Metallic
                            AutoGeek's 6th Annual Detail Fest & Car Show
                            1st Place-Best Overall Detail
                            3rd Place-Best of Show
                            March 26th, 2011

Comment

I too would like to put my 2 cents worth in and give all the MODS a HUGE THANK YOU!!! I have learned so much from you guys that I don't look at cars the same way that I used to. I have a more critical eye and you all have actually made me get in touch with my passion for a georgeous looking auto. So thanks again to all of you and a special thanks to Mike!!!

------------
                              Mike M

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');