• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Targets new accessories...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Targets new accessories...

Well I made a trip to Target to check Rubbermaid new car care accessories. They have many similar to Meguiars but they don't seem as thought out as Meguiars new accessories. Their tire brush is just a long handled brush as was several of their other brushes, about the same as any ordinary brush.

I checked out their wash brushes that claim they will not scratch, they have some stiff coarse bristles there is no doubt in my mind that they would scratch. Meguiars wash brushes are far softer.

Someone mentioned the wash bucket with the grit guard type insert. Thats probably the best new accessories Rubbermaid has. Really neat bucket. I also liked the "tire coating applicator" (hint hint Meguiars) but that was about it.

Although I have never tired any of Rubbermaids accessories just from my first impressions, Meguiars are the way to go! no questions asked.

Anyone else checked them out?
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

I saw them the last time I was at Target. My thoughts were similar. The brushes seemed very ordinary. I do like the bucket though.
    Owner, Scott's Mobile Auto Detailing

Comment

Yeah, I wasn't too impressed with the Rubbermaid equipment. But I did think Targets' new Vroom line of detailing products looked pretty good. I don't know about the cleaning products, but the microfiber cloths are very nice and at a good price.
      2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L (RES/NAVI)
      1998 BMW 318ti

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');