• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gold Class Leather Cleaner - .99 !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Class Leather Cleaner - .99 !

I was at a local autozone yesterday and they had the Meguiars Gold Class Aloe Leather Cleaner on sale for 99 cents!
    THis is for the 16oz bottle, part number here is G-11016, regular price of 5.99.
    According to the website the conditioner is also on sale for .99 but the store i visited was out
    Autozone's website also has many other items that are marked down that some of y'all may be interested in but good luck cause I know my store rarely carries most of the items listed.

I plan on hitting a few other stores today to see if they have any more of the meguiar's leather cleaner/conditioner.

Just thought I would share this deal. figure it may be worth a shot to check your local autozones.

Gary
    Gary

This is a great product and this sale makes it a great value...

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I got 4 bottles at my local Autozone the other day. They also have Megs #26 on sale for .99

What a steal...

My 300zx Gallery

My 350Z
      My 1967 Chevy II Nova

Comment

I'll be stopping by there tomorrow to check this out... I've never shopped at autozone before but I know of one near by. And it'll definitely be worth it for those prices. I'm hoping to pick up some #26 for .99 too. Thanks for pointing this out, I never would have known otherwise. What a great deal....
        Jason
        2004 Jetta GLS 1.8T

Comment

I hit another Autozone yesterday and was able to get another bnottle of the conditioner and cleaner. So far, no one has carried the #26 paste that is on sale.
          I thought of soemthing else that may work, after getting your products at autozoen, head to advance auto parts (or where ever) and see if they will price match. I know advance's website says they price match once the other price has been validated (take your receipt). I am going at lunch and see what happens, I will post back with the results.
          Gary

Comment

I went to auto zone yesterday. They wanted $9.99 for #26

Comment

I just got four of the #26 at my local autozones and two more bottles of the conditioner. On the #26, make sure it is the paste and have them do a price check as everything still is listed on the shelves at normal price. If you don't see it on the shelf, walk around or ask as many times they are on the floor racks.
              A couple more items of interest, though not Meguiar's, is the Stoners Trim Shine aerosol can is also .99, along with the Turtle Wax Microfiber two pack. I have never used the stoners but actually was able to use the Microfibers last night. While they are no means the best they are still a good deal for .99 (normal price is somewhere around 5.49). I used them for polishing removal last night and they shed a little bit but not too bad. There was little to no marring present and this was on a black mustang, freshly painted hood, using # 80. They worked great on the glass though. I will probably just use them for interior or glass work.

One last thing, the Meguiar's Hot Shine aerosol is also on sale for $3.99 with a limit of three. They are still showing as 5.59 on the sheld and when they ring up but they discount them after your sub-total. Total savings for three cans is $4.50.

I had no luck at Advance Auto as the two stores I went to did not carry any of the products.

Good Luck!
              Gary

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');