• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Decided to no longer have pre-marital relations...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decided to no longer have pre-marital relations...

..........and got MARRIED!!!

Adrienne came into town this week and while sitting around working some things out together we realized how much we really loved each other and how much stress our real wedding was putting on our relationship; when all of a sudden one of us came up w/ the idea to get married now. Well we made ourselves think about it for 2 days as a cooling off period before we decided to make the trip up to Vegas. It was a tough decision because we knew how much friends and family would be dissapointed in not being there but figured if there was one thing in our life we could and should be selfish with it'd be our wedding. So we arrived in Vegas, went down to the county clerks office and got our marriage license. Then went down to the majestrate where we got married. I will say, it was actually really fun to do it in Vegas. And we didn't do a cheesy chapel because we still want to have a ceremony in a church.

Since we didn't have a witness we used the Security guard (Mr. Edward Huggins)

So after we got married we spent the rest of the night on the strip winning money and getting congratulated left and right. Definately the greatest night of my life!!!!!

So we told our families. We went and told my mom in person, the shock took a few hours to get over but she definately came around after talking to us. My dad wasn't suprised at all, he actually expected it (he knew I was gonna propose before I did as well). One of my brothers is super stoked, my other is extremely pissed; but I could careless cause this is our thing not his and he's gonna have to deal with it. Her family was excited as well.

Chopped 55 Suburban
    99 3.0 CL
    Family cars:
    1958 Eldo Biarrittz Vert
    48 Merc Woody - a true sleeper
    New project: 67 Sunbeam Tiger
    Newest project: 66 Mustang Vert

Congrats.

Remember: Marriage is a three ring circus

Engagment RING
    Wedding RING
    SuffeRING

J/K

Congrats again

Comment

Congrats!!!
      1990 Corvette ZR-1 Bright Red with Red interior Hear it!
      2002 Aurora 4.0 Cherry Metallic with Neutral interior Hear it!
      1997.5 Regal GS Jasper Green Pearl with Medium Gray interior

Comment

Congrats and Goodluck!

RockyTop

Comment

Congratulations man! Im workin on getting married myself.
          "I drink windex........it keeps me from streaking."

Comment

Aw, congratulations man!

Here's my advice: it's not how much you love each other; that's easy. You know you've found the right one when it's worth it putting up with her, because she puts up with you! It's easy to love someone during the exciting times, the dates and the events. The important time to love someone is when you're sitting around watching TV.

Tom
            As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.

Comment

Congratulations!

Mike Phillips
              760-515-0444
              showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Congratulations. I think that you did it the right way. You always have to think of yourselves first and maintain that as a priority in your relationship. A good friend once told me, "Marriage is finding that one person who you want to annoy for the rest of their life".
                If a man talks in a forest, and there is no woman there to hear him, .... is he still wrong?

Comment

Comment

Congratulations!
                    "Son, crying in your milk is bad enough; crying in your hot fudge sundae is just disgusting."
                    R.A. Heinlein

Comment

Congrats,

I realized the same thing with my soon to be wife. I called her at work one day about a month before the wedding and said to hell with it, I will pick you up at lunch time and lets go get married.

We ran down to the court house and tied the knott.

I wish you guys many happy years--------
                      Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Congratulations. I wish you the same happiness I've been blessed with. Doreen and I have been married for 38 years and every day is special for us.
                        Jim
                        My Gallery

Comment

Scott

Congratulations.
                          Welcome to the institution or should I say the beginning of the end. May your years together be filled with prosperity and Bliss
                          Rich
                          If you don't have Meguiar's in your hand
                          DON'T TOUCH MY TRUCK

Comment

Congrats!!!

Wishing you both many years of health and happiness!

Tim
                            Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Congratulations on not spending a rediculous amount of money on a wedding. I think more money is wasted on weddings than on any other event!

I just recently saw an article in the paper by a lady columnist. She noticed that the more people spent on weddings, the less likely the marrage would succeed.

I'm not against a nice church wedding, but some people blow it out of proportion by spending too much, and wind up having a lot of debt to repay.......Not a good idea when you're just getting started at a new life together.

Anyway, so much for my ramblings

Congratulations on your newfound happiness together!

I wish you well!
                              r. b.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');