• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Online buying down.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online buying down.

OK OK OK everyday I check to see if I can order online and what do I see everyday, July 14th - July 15th - July 18th - etc... Just thought it was funny lol.
    Rangerpowersports.com
    Ranger72

I just checked...Pushed back to the 20th now.

I guess I will have to either go order through a retailer or order by phone which I hate doing for some reason. Perhaps I'll try going through Amazon as someone has suggested here.

Chris
    Chris

"Once a Meguiar's user...always a Meguiar's user!"

1994 Accord

Comment

I have become so used to ordering all sorts of things online I just can't stand using the phone now. LOL I'll just have to go to the local albert Kempler paint supply store.
      Rangerpowersports.com
      Ranger72

Comment

The E-store is back! Finally....

I definitely prefer ordering online over ordering by phone.
        Chris

"Once a Meguiar's user...always a Meguiar's user!"

1994 Accord

Comment

Yep... as Chris posted, the e-store is back online...

Here's the link...

Meguiar's e-store
          Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

You can add items to the shopping cart, but I can't place the order. I get this error: "Error messages from Order Management
            ORA-06508: PL/SQL: could not find program unit being called in Package ONT_HEADER_Def_Hdlr Procedure Default_Record: ACCOUNTING_RULE_ID 1
            There is an error in order submission"

I tried ordering many times, but the order doesn't go through. I hope I don't get charge 20 time =/.

I don't think the system is well tested and working properly. I've been waiting for like 2 weeks....
            Last edited by g35; Jul 22, 2005, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');