• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EXTRA All Surface Cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EXTRA All Surface Cleaner

I was at the Good Guys Car Show this weekend and got some terrible news from the Meguiars representative.

Your not going to retail the EXTRA All Surface Cleaner any longer?
    It worked great, he said it was the professional cleaner in a bottle, but what is the cleaner called?
    Where can i get it?
    Why cant you still make it available on the web site

It was/is a great product, too bad the retailers couldnt like it as much.......

Get some of the Meg's Detailer Line APC and you'll be good to go. For light jobs go 10:1 and tough jobs go at 4:1.

Comment

I looked up the description for the APC and it looks to be primarily for the interior, do you still recomend it for other jobs as well?

Comment

Definitely. It's an engine cleaner, wheels and tires, wheel wells, exterior trim, pretty much anything and everything.

Comment

thanks, i had a feeling they were going to do away with the EXTRA since i couldnt find it at any retailers, i had to resort to buying it at the car shows only.......

Comment

APC is awesome stuff!

That's why they call it All Purpose Cleaner.
            -Bob
            NXTti graduate, Meguiars Ford/SEMA Team

"All Corvette's are red, the rest are mistakes" - John Heinricy (Corvette Engineer)

Comment

I was watching TRUCKS! on spike tv last weekend and they guy talked about how good Meguiar's EXTRA all surface cleaner/degreaser is...he was advertising it and I was like...hey maybe it's just a rerun or Meguiar's might start it up again.

Comment

Sorry, but that was a Stacy lead re-run of Trucks! I too loved Extra!

Tim
                Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');