• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the time

Can somone tell what time it is at Auto detailing Solutions in gilbert Arizona, I want to give them a call to place an order.

Thanks
    Bryan

I think its 12:51pm

Rob

Comment

Where in the UK are you guys located?
      You don't have to go fast to look cool in a Corvette!

Before pitcures of my Porsche

After pictures, while it was parked

Comment

Hi there,

Thanks for the time and sorry about it being in the wrong section

And I'm in Dundee, half way between StAndrews and Carnoustie if you're a golfer............that reminds me I was supposed to take some pics of stAndrews!

Bryan

Comment

Golf, yuck. One of my first paying jobs was as a caddy about 30 years ago. I never quite got over that.

I'm down near the Newmarket/Cambridge wayl. How much does the customs folks slap you when you order stuff from the US? Also how long does it take?

Mark

Comment

Hello Mark,

Some people think customs is 17.5%vat............well it includes vat but also includes customs excise duty, packaging, handling etc etc it works out about 30 to 35%.............I know that cause it's happened to me twice

Bryan

Comment

I think it still comes out cheaper than buying it at Hellfords at twice the price.

Comment

Hello again,

Yes it would still be cheaper than Halfords but Porter Cable 7424's and Meguiars G-100's are not available in the UK

Bryan

Comment

Re: What's the time

Originally posted by Blr123
                  Can somone tell what time it is at Auto detailing Solutions in gilbert Arizona, I want to give them a call to place an order.

Thanks
                  Bryan
                  I know this is a little late, but I think you're 8 hours ahead of them, and 5 hours ahead of me.
                  r. b.

Comment

Hi Rusty,

I think that's about rite, I spoke to Rick over the phone, he seems like a really decent guy and very helpfull.

Now I'm just sitting here at the front door twidling my thumbs waiting on the postie

Bryan

Comment

Hi Ratcals

I'm in Essex near Brentwood. Spend a lot of time in Cambridge/Fulbourn for work though. Great looking car you have there.

I've had a couple of emails from Rick from ADS, your right really helpful, just need to get myself into gear and order that Porter Cable.

Rob
                      Last edited by Rob66; Sep 2, 2005, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Hello Rob,

Yep you will have to get yourself into gear eh.

It should arrive middle of next week, I'll let you what like.

That's a really nice area you live in I really liked Cambridge when I was ther a while back.

The Avatar is a Clio V6, if you ever get the chance to drive one take it, it's a sensational car it really is

Thanks
                        Bryan
                        Last edited by Blr123; Sep 2, 2005, 04:54 AM.

Comment

Hi Bryan

Yeh great cars the Clios, my friend has a 172 sport that i drive most weekends, makes my Celica look decidedly slow

Dont see many of the V6 models around though. Have been tempted by the Megane Trophy with the Cup suspension going to try to get a test drive next week. Let me know how you get on with the PC.

Enjoy the sunshine

Rob

ps your right Cambridge is a beautiful place (well most of it)

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');