• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone here for this great site and everyones knowledge. I got into this just because I REALLY liked to keep my car clean, and in a matter of a couple months has went from that to doing my mother inlaws car for fun, to buying a pressure washer, $150 worth of YOUR fine products, and have detailed 10 cars in the last 12 days!! I had three more lined up for next week, now that has turned into 5 MORE people begging me to do their car...now keep in mind I am NO pro, but put a little love and effort into a vehicle and BAM. The 2000 Corolla that I did today was just fantastic!!!!!!!! The pictures on my phone just do not do it justice. Guess Ill have to break down and get the digital camera...Thank you all...you rock

Would love to see your work!

One of the electronic retailers always seems to have a deal going on with digital cameras, even Walgreens gets into the act sometimes. I picked up a decent lil camera for $99. It's in no way near professional quality, but for what I want it to do, it does just fine!
    Lew

"...will separate aircraft for food"

My Mercedes Benz S600

Comment

You'll get more quality help here than anywhere else.
      r. b.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');