• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about some Polo Shirts for The Netherlands?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about some Polo Shirts for The Netherlands?

I was wondering if Meguiar`s could sponsor the Dutch online community some of these nice polo`s Mike is wearing on the picture. Would be very helpfull if we gave Demo`s to other people. What Meguiar`s gains with it is that people will always remember faster and more the name of the number 1 detailing brand we use to achieve their goals. But for the Detailer offcourse it`s a nice collectors item too and while on a car event we always make a good attention to the crowd and people start wondering "what is Meguiar`s?" always a ice breaking story to tell to the people afterall to make them known with the brand.

Well I hope Meguiar`s can manage something in this for us in the Netherlands as Megs Detailers

This is the shirt i am talking about:

Hi Vandelete,

I will see that the appropriate person sees this thread...
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Thanks Mike I hope he will reply here soon

Comment

I still want a polo like that for the US crew

Comment

Me too!

Alex
          '01 Blk Max. SE
          '03 Blk G35 Sedan (GF's car)

"Hooked on Clay"

Comment

The Dutch community is very active, a polo would be very nice indeed. I find it a great idea vandelete.

Comment

Comment

Great vandelete!

This shirt is more than welcome!

The "to be made" Meguiars online shirt is welcome too! (if this is easier)

Comment

I hope the appropiate person has read this thread too in the meantime

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
                    Let me discuss this idea in a meeting on Wednesday and see what management thinks before we go any further with this idea.

Okay, here's the skinny...

Meguiar's Online is now a car club, just like a Corvette Club, or a Chevy Citation Club.

The Chevrolet Citation X-11

We're working on towards the goal of creating stickers, shirts and yes business cards for all our members.

I know everyone wants their stuff yesterday, but hang tight as we are working on this project.

The business card, stickers/decals and shirts will all have the Meguiar's Online Logo on them.

How's that?
                    Mike Phillips
                    760-515-0444
                    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Re: How about some Polo Shirts for The Netherlands?

Now Polo-Shirts are available in germany. But where can I get some Polos, T-Shirts and of course Meguiars Caps in USA? Such a big business firm and no merchandise items in the shops worldwide?

Comment

Re: How about some Polo Shirts for The Netherlands?

Hey Mike, Any updates on this idea?
                        quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');