• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures from Meguiar's Open Garage - June 14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures from Meguiar's Open Garage - June 14

Pictures from Meguiar's Open Garage - June 14

On Wednesday nights, starting at 5:00pm and going until around 10:00pm, Meguiar's hosts an Open Garage in which registered members of our Meguiar's Online Discussion Forum can sign-up to bring their own car down and work on it using the complete arsenal of Meguiar's products and tools with experienced and trained experts on hand to help you as well as show you the proper techniques for getting show car results!

Check out these very cool but very different approaches to the car hobby!

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

We really had a wide variety of cars at Meguiar's last night, about the only thing in common was the passion all the owners had to learn how to choose the right products and then use the correct techniques for removing defects and restoring a show car shine!

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Here's Tommy, a Comedy Writer from www.CarCrazyCenteral.com working-out the swirls in his Toyota Avalon using Meguiar's G100 Dual Action Polisher.

Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

looks like a lot of fun!
        Patrick Yu
        2003 Honda Accord
        2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Tom's T-Bucket!

Tom also has documented the history of The Donut Derelicts with his photo archive here,

Saturday Sunrise Car Cruisers

He uses the name Saturday Sunrise Car Cruisers to avoid legal hassles because another man copyrighted the name Donut Derelicts.

There's a very interesting story behind this Model T. Basically Tom built the entire car from parts nobody else wanted. He bought the body as shell that was cracked for $300.00 and fixed it up. Next he bought a Model T frame that was cracked and nobody wanted and mended it and then bolted the body shell onto it and then continued the process picking up pieces here and there at swap meets till he ended up with his hot-rod, low buck, do-it-yourself Model T Bucket Street Rod.

Pretty cool! Check this out...

Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Mike,
            Really enjoyed the garage night. Thanks a bunch for putting it on. Looking forward to using some of the techniques I learned at my new car wash/detail center in Atlanta.
            Maybe see ya next time I am in LA.
            Thanks Again!

Jerry

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Woods
              Mike,
              Really enjoyed the garage night. Thanks a bunch for putting it on. Looking forward to using some of the techniques I learned at my new car wash/detail center in Atlanta.
              Maybe see ya next time I am in LA.
              Thanks Again!

Jerry
              Hi Jerry,

It was nice meeting, good luck with your new detail shop!
              Mike Phillips
              760-515-0444
              showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

AWESOME!! I can't recommend this class ENOUGH!

Mike-Loved the class!! Car looks great-even in the sun. If anyone is thinking about this class, JUST GO!! There is NO way you'll be disappointed. Meguiar's shares their products, tools and skills. This one-on-one first hand training and experience is incredible. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');