PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Threads

Snowman
Jan 17th, 2006, 06:30 AM
I am trying to find out if there is a place or a way on MOL to store threads that you would like to reference later and are maintained somehow within your profile. By that I mean if I find threads that I would like to store somewhere like in a favorites area of mine and reference later on without having to search the entire database and ask people about again. It would be nice because I know there are numerous threads that I would like to store somewhere but I am not sure if there is a place and I know over time I will just forget where I saw them and so forth. Thanks,

Snowman
Jan 17th, 2006, 07:15 AM
Actually, scratch this post because I think I just found what I was wondering about with the "subscribe to this thread" option.

:coolgleam

Mike Phillips
Jan 17th, 2006, 07:42 AM
Scratch this thread? :confused:

Are you kidding? It's my new favorite thread! I just subscribed to it so that I can find it later!

:laughing :laughing :laughing

gb387
Jan 17th, 2006, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Snowman
Actually, scratch this post because I think I just found what I was wondering about with the "subscribe to this thread" option.

:coolgleam

Another option.... if you use the thread as a reference frequently bookmark it in your favorites, very easy to find then! :)